Closed Thread
Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

It's nice to see a pic of who you are writing too, it's a gorgeous pic x

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Ahahahaha! LOVE the pet shame! Love that the dog is ashamed and the cat is just angry he lost his fish. So very apt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Ahahahaha! LOVE the pet shame! Love that the dog is ashamed and the cat is just angry he lost his fish. So very apt
    he was mega angry! he saw me coming and tried to grab the tin, growling and make a run for it. he's a little scavenger, lord knows why as he dines on science diet and fresh organic meat that cost me a fortune! funny little things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem that is gold!!
    My Princess Maggie is now on science diet too, but she only eats elcheapo tuna - nothing else! Weird animal But yeah science diet, costs a fortune. The vet told me she needs to lose weight as she is 6.5 kilos, I said, any tips on that, because she will bite people and clear things off the bench when she is hungy, we have lost so many things to Maggie breakages. She can open a glass sliding door, brute force our cat. And she knows it.

Did laugh at the vet when I said yeah I know overweight owner, overweight cat, he blushed. I shouldnt laugh at those things, not funny Sel

And have done the white pants, good undies, shag-a-thon (love how even facing the worst chances for succes our men think its worth a try au naturale!), etc. Havent done the POAS. Will do that tomorrow. Worth a go! And should crack out the parsley tea again. Not sure Im convinced it works, but its good for making you pea lots. (Thanks Zak!!)

You lot make me smile
    Peonies cant wait to see the holiday snaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Maggie and Elvis would be best friends He's the same, got into a black forrest cake on the counter (you'd think a cat wouldn't want that....), got his head stuck in a packet of twisties. Science diet is soo expensive, especially in my house because i have to keep picking up the cat's bowl otherwise the lab comes past and literally vacuums up 10 bucks of science diet in 3 seconds.

I hope the witch arrives soon, what the hell is her problem?? hehehe a nurse told me once, to go for it on top, apparently it promotes uterine contractions or something
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 27-08-2012 at 23:49.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has a disability - motorbike accident, so we have to do it that way LOL. the other way is way too hard. (Oh that sounded so wrong )

Love that you had that kind of conversation with a nurse once!!! LMAO

Maggie doesnt do friends, well not initially. She doesnt do kids either, oh dear.
    And yeah lab and science diet = very poor Ms clem and Mr clem!

Elvis is so cute Gotta love them though hey. Except for that half hour today when she had to sit on my lap while typing a report, not so easy with a 6.5 kilo cat!!! well actually lump, she hasnt mastered the art of working with the person holding her - interesting! I have some scars from that that you wouldnt believe - one acquired while I was having a wee and she decided to fling herself on me and I didnt quite catch...

Thanks
    Reviews

Sel your dh is a lucky man then! You have to do all the work

I hope you wake up and af has come to town, it sucks waiting.

Maggie sounds like a character I hope our boy ends up a blob, i love fat squishy cats.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (28-08-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    DH has a disability - motorbike accident, so we have to do it that way LOL. the other way is way too hard. (Oh that sounded so wrong )

Love that you had that kind of conversation with a nurse once!!! LMAO

Maggie doesnt do friends, well not initially. She doesnt do kids either, oh dear.
    And yeah lab and science diet = very poor Ms clem and Mr clem!

Elvis is so cute Gotta love them though hey. Except for that half hour today when she had to sit on my lap while typing a report, not so easy with a 6.5 kilo cat!!! well actually lump, she hasnt mastered the art of working with the person holding her - interesting! I have some scars from that that you wouldnt believe - one acquired while I was having a wee and she decided to fling herself on me and I didnt quite catch...
    Omg Sel, I just spat my drink out, picturing you sitting on the toilet with this 6.5 kg cat flying at you!! 😝😄

I can't talk though Mickey is 6.5 kgs- his big boned like his mother lol... Well that's our excuse..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also forgot to mention that I wasnt wearing much - bit of a nudist around the house LOL. So the claw marks went just on my shoulder all the way down to near the (.)(.)ies!!

Yep Maggies has my big bones too!! And my stubbornness. I have never thrown myself at someone sitting on a toilet though LOL.

(I know Sel, raise the tone of the conversation!!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    I also forgot to mention that I wasnt wearing much - bit of a nudist around the house LOL. So the claw marks went just on my shoulder all the way down to near the (.)(.)ies!!

Yep Maggies has my big bones too!! And my stubbornness. I have never thrown myself at someone sitting on a toilet though LOL.

(I know Sel, raise the tone of the conversation!!)
    Bahaha you make me laugh!!