Closed Thread
Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by workingmumma View Post
    GirlX - we have just done an hrt FET, there was no ovulation as far as I'm aware, we had a scan on day 13 to check lining, lining was good so I started on progesterone that day. My understanding of this cycle is that it tricks the body into believing you've ovulated as with a natural cycle your oestrogen increases until ovulation then the corpus leutum begins producing progesterone to prepare for pregnancy. The FET happened 5 days later as I had 5 day blastocysts. I only had one scan and no blood tests until preg test.

Sorry to be short but still at work, hope that helps.
    Thank you so much. So I'm guessing the scan on Wednesday (CD9) will check how it's going, then start progesterone that day if all is good, and then another scan (??) with FET on CD19 (5 day embryos). Or something like that???

It sounds like maybe I'm having the scan a bit early in the cycle, but I have no experience of this. I called the FS today to make sure he definitely wanted to see me on CD9 (as I'd made the appointment while he was on holiday), and he does. I just didn't want to get there and then have to go again in 2 days, and again 2 days after that, etc. (as seems to often happen).

I know I'm just being impatient

I'd also started thinking that the FET might be this weekend, but I'm guessing it won't be until mid or late next week then.

Tigger - Sorry to hear things are not moving quickly for you. Horrible to be in that waiting phase. I definitely know what you mean about the bucket of wine! I've been visiting a few of those too...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

GirlX - Glad the info helped. At my clinic they normally do one scan for FET on day 10,11 or 12 but I was working on day 10 and it was the weekend for the other two days. Good luck with it all, how are you finding the Progynova? I got headaches each time I upped the dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok girls, im going to try and catch up with you all, but i might miss people.

Mrs J, yay only a week till your scan! So exciting How is your cold? I think having a cold (as much as it sucks) it's probe a good sign in early pregnancy.

LuckyMel, i know a few women in the same position, waited around for the guy and then the hubby decided they didn't want kids after all. I think you've done pretty well though, meeting your new DH not long after and being able to have your DS quite quickly. You only had a baby less than two years ago, i'm sure your body will remember how to do it again soon Even if your AMH is low, if you were able to have your DS not long ago, it cant be that bad! I cant remember, did you get any frosties?

Workingmumma, Zamick, KandP, Frannie and Jesse i have EVERYTHING crossed for you all. Really hope that right now, those little embies are all snuggling in.

SelM you are going to get there. As heartbreaking as it is, at least you know your body can get pregnant. I don't think its an age thing you're still very young. It really is a numbers game, thats what i keep telling myself. God i hated that glucose test, that sweet stuff is yuk! My clinic always say to me i have a 55% chance of getting pregnant with each transfer. Well i've technically gotten pregnant 3 times, but i don't have a baby, so i think sometimes they up the stats a bit.

Zamick, i loooove your cat! He looks so smoochy. I've got my fingers crossed for twins
    Wunsi, congrats!!!!!

Tigger, are you still OS? It's bloody horrible when it takes forever isn't it I know the feeling, you just want it to be over. Your HCG was pretty high wasn't it so maybe it will take a few more weeks to go down. My 2nd miscarriage took about 3 weeks for the hcg to go down to zero. I really hope it starts dropping for you soon so you can get it all over with. P.S. Love the idea of studying Agriculture, i was "miss ag" in highschool, it'd be a fun thing to study. DP and i want to buy a little farm sometime soon too. I'm thinking of doing some study next year too.

Mam, hope you're surviving the jabs.

Dancing how are you going chick?
    Princess, sounds like you've got great levels yay!
    Lkeith, congrats!!

Girl X, i think they say a frozen can be better because it's much less stressful on your body and sometimes after EPU your body can be very stressed and is trying to heal and doesn't focus on getting pregnant. Your FET is coming up soon, really hope this one sticks for you.

Sariele, i hope you get lots of great eggies, grow follies grow!

Peonies, are you holidays coming up soon?

Me - have my biopsy on thursday. How stupid, looking forward to having my poor uterus biopsied! Just so i can get it over with and get on with the next transfer. I'm finally getting out of the clomid cloud, its taken awhile! Really not looking forward to taking it again in a few weeks. Looks like our transfer will be around the 24th of September, nice to have some dates in place.

Sorry if i've missed people, will try to catch up!
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 27-08-2012 at 20:45.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-08-2012),LKeith  (27-08-2012),SelM22  (27-08-2012),workingmumma  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tigger - wow, you poor thing. I can't believe nothing has happened yet. Maybe a heavy weights session at the gym followed by a hot bath might help. You'd think the things we're told to avoid because they might cause miscarriage, might help if you need to bring one on ... ? Alternatively, at what point will your FS say enough's enough & do a D&C?

Clem - good to see you back. Good luck with your biopsy! Can I ask why you're going back on the Clomid afterwards, if you're going to be dloing a FET? I don't know much about Clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to say that it's SO lovely to see a post from you, Clem I hope everything goes smoothly for you lovey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls i missed you!!

Peonies, well this cycle we waited for me to ovulate and it didnt happen. I think its because i haven't had a "natural cycle" since last year, have been pregnant, doing ivf stims or on the pill. So they want me to go on clomid so then when i ovulate, we can stick the embies in 5 days later, so essentially a "natural cycle".

Are you getting packed for you hols?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh, I see Clem. Fingers crossed for your FET.

We leave on Friday - can't wait!! Ummm, not packed no. I'm a bit of a last minute packer ... physically anyway. I kind of pack in my head first. lol Will need to do another load of washing & then I'll be good to go. On the weekend I tried on swimsuits & summery clothes, just to make sure there were a few things that fit me and didn't have to do an emergency shopping expedition. Have wine to take, have sunscreen, have a hat and 3 cossies that fit. And havianas. What more do I need? haha

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree Clem it's great to have you back

Peez yay!!! Holiday will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Tigger - wow, you poor thing. I can't believe nothing has happened yet. Maybe a heavy weights session at the gym followed by a hot bath might help. You'd think the things we're told to avoid because they might cause miscarriage, might help if you need to bring one on ... ? Alternatively, at what point will your FS say enough's enough & do a D&C?
    Thanks Peez. I've been working out like a demon for a week now (and started Michelle Bridges 12WBT today - OMG OWCH!!!) and doing all of that. I guess my HCG will drop in its own time. It went up to 1500 which is the highest it's been so I will give it time, awful as it is, to come down on its own. I'm very against them D&Cing me so I will give it a lot longer before going down that path. My FS doesn't do them much, he prefers it to resolve naturally if possible.

I'm watching Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, so many bogans (well chavs really) popping out babies a dime a dozen, fagging on and drinking. Gah!
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 27-08-2012 at 21:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I understand Tiggs. I preferred natural too, as did my FS. Mine was up over 4000 the last time it had been tested - had seen heartbeat after that so wasn't having BTs anymore, it could have got higher. The HCG did take several weeks to come down, but first there was a signifcant bleeding episode. Yours seems to be taking its time to even get going - but natural is definitely better if it happens. Hope for you it happens soon & is resolved as quickly as possible. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele... Great number of follies!! At least they will be ready and ripe in 2 days.. We must have been in the waiting room together today and not known it lol..

Peonies... So jealous that ur going on holiday!! I'm also a last minute packer.. Then I become a Lol.. Not sure y they test for estrogen..

KandP.. Woo hoo on the frostie!!

Clem.. All the best for the biopsy..

Girlx.. Good luck with ur scans.. Hopefully u won't have to go on every second day.. I had that a couple of weeks ago.. U get over it..

Tigger,.. So sorry ur feeling down and ur body is taking forever to get over ur mc.. Hopefully it's not too much longer before things start moving for u

AFM.. So had my 7 dpo (5dp2dt) this morning.. Apparently my levels r were they should be.. Whatever that means but fingers crossed its good news..
    My (.)(.) have been rather painful and heavy feeling as well has cramps every now and then. Thinking its most likely from the progesterone pessaries.. This morning my lower back was killing me.. Just couldn't get comfortable at all Thankfully it's a little better now.. So wish next Monday was closer.. Have to say though this week has gone quite quickly..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (28-08-2012)