Closed Thread
Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, honestly there are sooo many posts to catch up on I cant keep up!!!!!! how many babies have stuck and are growing at the moment????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies.
    Sorry no personals til later as I'm at work and in training so gotta be quick. Just wondering if my levels at 5dp2dt are looking good. My Estrogen is 2093 and my progesterone is 222..

Any input would be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Hey girls, honestly there are sooo many posts to catch up on I cant keep up!!!!!! how many babies have stuck and are growing at the moment????
    We are hanging in there, 6 weeks today. I'll still be freaking out until the scan next week to see if things are ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm, I don't know because I've never heard of anyone having a BT at that early stage. Progesterone seems nice & high though. Why have they tested you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Mrs Jaguar!! that's fantastic news im sure ecerything will be perfect and you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of all your labour !! congratulations xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Umm, I don't know because I've never heard of anyone having a BT at that early stage. Progesterone seems nice & high though. Why have they tested you?
    The clinic that kdsd and myself go to do a BT at 7dpo to check that the progesterone is at a good level, i.e. that we're responding sufficiently to the pessaries. I'm honestly surprised that most clinics don't do this..

kdsd - Your levels are very similar to what mine were at 7dpo last time, and the FN I spoke to said my numbers were "fantastic" or "beautiful" or something along those lines! I remember asking that morning what they were looking for, and she told me they want the progesterone to be over 70. So over 200 is terrific.

AFM just found out my estrogen was 3261 (or was it 3621? *shrugs*) this morning. Second u/s and BT Wednesday..

Thanks
    Reviews

GirlX - we have just done an hrt FET, there was no ovulation as far as I'm aware, we had a scan on day 13 to check lining, lining was good so I started on progesterone that day. My understanding of this cycle is that it tricks the body into believing you've ovulated as with a natural cycle your oestrogen increases until ovulation then the corpus leutum begins producing progesterone to prepare for pregnancy. The FET happened 5 days later as I had 5 day blastocysts. I only had one scan and no blood tests until preg test.

Sorry to be short but still at work, hope that helps.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to workingmumma For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Me either! Is it any indication of pregnancy??

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry girls - talk about a brain f@rt! I don't know why I said that because I too had a BT @ 8dpo last cycle to check progesterone levels. Because I'd had issues with low prog last time this was so we could be more proactive. Mine was at 15 so clearly I don't absorb the pessaries properly. That was when he brought in the pregnyl.

Sorry, I think it was the mention on oestrogen level that threw me. Why would they have checked that at this point?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    kdsd - no idea on those levels, what did the clinic say?

Sariele - sorry you have a bit longer to go but that sounds all great! FX for an awesome EPU soon.

LKeith congratulations on another BFP, hope your levels are great.

Sel - so natural to be depressed, I hear you...

frannies for you!

KandP - well done for your frosty! Hopefully not needed for a long time Acupuncture is great, I really like it too.

Clem - September probably seems forever away but yay for progress in any case.

AFM - very very low point for me this miscarriage isn't getting going, five days so far of just very light brown spotting, no cramping yet. I POAS tonight hoping to see a much lighter line, or BFN. But it's still as dark as the control so I guess I have a long time to go yet. It's just killing me, it's been over a month since our transfer and I just want to move on.

Going to see my healing lady tomorrow, and today I signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation. Figure it'll give me something else to focus on, and stop me drowning my sorrows in a bucket of wine every night.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (27-08-2012)