Closed Thread
Page 62 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to not do personals (I've been working on a uni assignment that's due Friday and it's was my eldest sons last soccer game of the season today so I've been a little preoccupied). I wanted to ask how many of you have used embryo glue and has it been successful?
    I think different FSs think differently; mine thinks it's a waste of time (he said this on saturday during my ET). He said that he tried it for a year due to patients wanting him to, but it's not cheap and the 'glue' only lasts for about 1.5 hours anyway. Again though, this is all such a personal thing, so the last thing i want to do is to upset anyone by saying that. Other FSs may swear by it and have a very different view. I trust my FS so will defer to him.

Sel: I agree with all you've said - it's a bloody tough road. I've had a BFN, a cancelled cycle before EPU and now this one.
    Last edited by KandP; 26-08-2012 at 22:06.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    I think different FSs think differently; mine thinks it's a waste of time (he said this on saturday during my ET). He said that he tried it for a year due to patients wanting him to, but it's not cheap and the 'glue' only lasts for about 1.5 hours anyway. Again though, this is all such a personal thing, so the last thing i want to do is to upset anyone by saying that. Other FSs may swear by it and have a very different view. I trust my FS so will defer to him.
    my FS is the same he doesn't encourage the usage of glue either.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Me too!!
    Me three! I did think it was more to do with just the general fluid than the actual sperm, just generalising I guess. Sorry if that seemed insensitive to anyone's different situations...

Think I'll have to put DH off till morning though. We are lucky to be doing a natural FET this cycle, so no pain, so no reason not to give it a shot! Saw Magic Mike last night, so feeling a little 'inspired'!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using BubHub

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Do it tonight too Frannies.. This might be your last time for awhile!!!! 😝lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha! Good point! Wish I'd thought of that a few days ago! Unfortunately DH is a bit of a one shot wonder... needs about 2-3 days to recharge! That was what made me suspect we were going to have probs with ttc in the first place. He's been antsy all weekend, but I've been holding him back, poor bugger.
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

We didn't BD before the transfer. I still felt so sick and bloated... just couldn't gear up for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

emmylou81  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Well, we're off to Melbourne. We have to go to hawthorn today instead of my normal clinic/FS as we didn't fit in with their cycle week here in Geelong. DH gave me a bloody hickey this morning, but I figure that's my sacrifice to K'iesha for luck! Haha... and we split 3 wishbones this morning so it's all going to be great!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to franniesplace For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I have my first acupuncture treatment today. I figure I'll give anything a go and its supposed to be really relaxin g if nothing else.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Continuing on the panda story...which my clinic is "assisting with"!
    At least we arent a panda, poor things. Anyone bother to think it might be performance anxiety!

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/...27/3576369.htm

Thanks
    Reviews

On phone, so just a quick update. Just got out of scan and BT. Unfortunately I won't be triggering til Wed night, and I will have another BT and scan Wed morning. I had 9 (I think?) measurable follicles, but they were mostly around the 13-14mm mark, so still need a couple more days to cook.

Disappointed as I really thought I'd get to go home Sat, but now it will probably be Mon/Tue. DH will be sad!