Closed Thread
Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Girls i'm a bit worried (again). I'm getting cramps on both sides of my ovaries at the moment - my bowel has been sluggish (i'm trying to have as much fibre etc as possible) but this is weird cramping that i've had since EPU.

Is it normal to have cramping this long after EPU and after ET? It's been worse this morning
    My recovery from EPU was terrible this time around - I had terrible bloating and pain that made me cry. I think a lot was trapped wind, but I tried everything. Metamucil, inner health plus, homemade remedies, fizzy lemonade.. I was still in pain at transfer, but got better soon after. (Except then I got Cold #1!)

Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Kandp- try and not let the constipation get worse as that can increase those cramps. I get constant cramps and feel yuk after epu, which is why we did a freeze all last cycle for my body to heal.
    Increasing fibre and water in the diet is good, but the pharmacist said to me last pregnancy that metamucil is only good for you if are already regular as it can further block you up if not.
    The pharmacist suggested Lactolose to me last time when it got too severe and that worked very quickly, the other things are prunes daily fruit or juice and pear juice is suppose to do wonders.

If constipated it can give us headaches too.

Sorry girls I feel like all I'm doing is preaching, but if I can make things easier from my experience I like to help..

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Congrats
    Still in bed...worse...and thinking its time to give up and try to move on. Don't want to, just sick of this body.
    Had the worst dream last night too

I feel so alone what if we r the ones it never works for?
    I sometimes think our bodies don't behave themselves as they go into survival mode, it could be nature telling us that we need a small rest. It could be that our bodies physically need to heal or that mentally we do before starting again. As what you went through was traumatic and you should allow yourself time to grieve.

This is a tough journey we are on and I'm sure we have all asked ourselves that question, but hope is what keeps us going-well it does for us.

I can't remember Sel, if you spoke to your gp about how your feeling? As you can get a mental health care plan from a gp that allows you 5 visits with a psychologist ( Medicare covers most of the invoice and you pay a small gap fee), it can reassessed after the 5 to see if you need more, i have used a care plan a couple of times when things seem overwhelming.

What you are feeling is normal when we desire something so much, but how you choose to use those feelings to your advantage is the key. Don't let your body win, get up, go for a walk, find something you enjoy doing.

Big huggles honey xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Had to share this too, he looks adorable ImageUploadedByBub Hub1345943586.528740.jpg and again he is lying on my tummy where he has taken up permanent residence the last few days.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks zak. Yep im on one of those plans. Saw counsellor Friday. Thought I was doing ok, but obviously I'm not
    I just can't shake the thought that someone isn't going to make it and the more people around me that get pregnant the more likely it is that its me
    And I really want to get going again. I'm so sick of all of this.

Thanks zak, u r amazing.
    Wish this cold would **** off. This is my second go. And now dh has it, god help us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ps gp suggested antidepressant. my fs said he would rather i wasnt on one.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    ps gp suggested antidepressant. my fs said he would rather i wasnt on one.
    Does FS know all your going through at home? I'm not one for advocating antidepressants but at times they may be needed for a short course- just to get us over that hump.
    Or you could try some of the natural vitamins for mood lifters?
    The way I got through my depression was making sure I planned to do something each day that I would look forward to, whether it was reading a book, going shopping, talking to a friend overseas, taking the dogs for a long walk and standing there in the complete silence letting my brain quiet, then taking deep breaths and listening to all that was around me- the wind, birds etc ( i live where you can get away from the hustle and bustle), visiting friends or family or even cooking something new..etc..working with my PT helped too, she was great to talk too..

Knowing your own warning signs is the key. Can you see your counsellor early this week? X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Kween K'iesha's Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

peoniesarepretty
    SelM22
    Tiggerfields
    Luckyme1
    DisneyBaby

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Sariele - EPU ?
    Clementine Grace - ET ?
    franniesplace - FET 26/8
    1xbabyplease - FET ?
    Girl X - Scan 29/8
    Mam83 - Jabbing EPU ?

TWW

Wunsi - BT 24/8
    LKeith - BT 27/8
    kdsd - BT 3/9
    workingmumma - BT 3/9
    Zakmick- BT 7/9
    KandP - 8/9?

UTD

Mrs J
    Lackers

Proud Mummies
    Luckyme1
    Tiggerfields
    workingmumma

Thanks
    Reviews

SelM22 - hugs, I hope this time passes for you. Please feel free to chat on here all you want. You are never a downer (1xbabyplease, that goes for you too). It is not just a physical journey and at least on here the girls understand some of what you are going though.

Lkieth - yay, congrats. That's hat my hpt looked like. Fingers crossed for good bt tomorrow.

KandP - I was in pain after EPU, to point I was preparing dh for emergency room, I got through it and it was mainly to do with my bowels. Since ET I have had cramping on and off, so nearly two weeks. Some feel just like twinges others feel like mild AF. I have also noticed that I tend o get the more AF ones when my bowel is full or I have wind (sorry tmi). I've been downing the prunes to keep on top of it.

Zakmick - my cat was all over me for the days I was sitting at home after ET, like a bad smell, could not get enough of me!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

KandP  (26-08-2012),LKeith  (26-08-2012),SelM22  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Had to share this too, he looks adorable Attachment 25981 and again he is lying on my tummy where he has taken up permanent residence the last few days.
    Zak, he's gorgeous! My kitties tend to chill out on my tummy a lot when I'm bed-bound. Love them.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (26-08-2012)