Closed Thread
Page 57 of 102 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kween K'iesha's Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

peoniesarepretty
    SelM22
    Tiggerfields
    Luckyme1
    DisneyBaby

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Sariele - EPU ?
    Clementine Grace - ET ?
    franniesplace - FET 26/8
    1xbabyplease - FET ?
    Girl X - Scan 29/8

TWW

Wunsi - BT 24/8
    LKeith - BT 27/8
    kdsd - BT 3/9
    workingmumma - BT 3/9
    Zakmick- BT 7/9
    KandP - 8/9?

UTD

Mrs J
    Lackers

Proud Mummies
    Luckyme1
    Tiggerfields
    workingmumma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LKeith View Post
    Okay ladies.....I poas this morning and.....BFP!!!!

I can't believe it!!! But still a little worried that my HCG injection is in my system but it's been 7 days and the line went really dark really quick so hopefully not the case. Don't really know until BT on Monday!! But so stinkin excited!! Thanks for all the well wishes for it!

Attachment 25974
    Lkeith! HUGE congratulations <3 <3

1xbaby - i'm so sorry darl - i really hope the cycsts sort out without surgery.

Mrs J - I hope you're feeling better babe - seriously, get yourself some manuka honey and have at least 3 x hot lemon/honey drinks per day - put some ginger in as well. you can even add some lime juice. It did *wonders* for me.

Sariele - How are you going? How are the injections treating you? <3

AFM -I had a freak out this morning. Yesterday, i gave myself the pregnyl injection and i must have hit a big capillary as i bled like a stuck pig. It was fully red but was a little worrying. Anyway, i decided to POAS this morning so I could see the pregnyl in my system. I used an Internet pregnany test (i bought them in January 2011) and there is only the FAINTEST second line -it was like the line i got on my BFN in May. I freaked out a little, thinking that i'd lost the pregynl shot in the bleed, so i called the QFG office and the nurse was WONDERFUL. She reassured me that if i did she shot slowly and held the shot for 10 seconds, there is no way i would have lost any. Well, it was so stingy that it took me about 1 minute to actually do the shot and then i held it for another 10 seconds! She said not to put stock in that test, that's it's probably not sensitive at all, hence only the faint second line.

Given this outcome, i think i'm going to wait until the morning before my BT to POAS (i think ). I'm so glad that i could speak to the QFG nurse, otherwise i'd be going crazy.

I have decided to get 2 acup treatments this week and next week. I didn't get them before/after ET but i figure it's worth a shot? Also, yesterday I got home and had another valium and slept for almost 4 hours, then we went to dinner for my BIL's birthday and i had a glass of wine (Dr's orders). Very different from last time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Lkeith - Yayyyy! Congratulations!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Lkeith - woo hoo, congrats!! That line is way too dark to be from your injection.

Zak - I'm having plenty of baths at the moment. Partly because I love them & want to get them in while I can. And partly because I'm really trying to do something about my magnesium levels & am using some mag flakes in the bath.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls i'm a bit worried (again). I'm getting cramps on both sides of my ovaries at the moment - my bowel has been sluggish (i'm trying to have as much fibre etc as possible) but this is weird cramping that i've had since EPU.

Is it normal to have cramping this long after EPU and after ET? It's been worse this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - I think it is normal. When I had my ET I mentioned to my FS that I'd had some sharp pains the night before. He wasn't worried at all.

I actually STILL feel a little bit crampy, and my AF finished yesterday. So ummm, dunno what that's about. Don't worry too much - I think EPU really does do a number on your ovaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you peez

EPU really knocked me around this time - i was in *so* much pain after, i was in tears. Last time didn't even come close to that pain level. There was cramping for a day or so, but nothing bad. I had to hae 3 days off after this recent EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first EPU was very painful for a few days. this one wasn't really painful afterwards. But I got a couple of sharp pains in the side several days later ... and as I mentioned, feel a kind of weird low dull crampiness now, which I don't understand.

I think it can be different each time, depending on how easily the eggs release from the follies. That's why my first one was so painful - he really had to dstab around trying to get the eggs out, and some just wouldn't release.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lkeith. That's quite a line

KandP, my fs said my cramps were my ovaries recovering and also from the progesterone. Take some metamucil. The bowel thing is def progesterone. Mine are only just back to normal now because mine was so high, even weeks after the d&c. One of the consequences of the pregnyl pretty much.

Make sure u drink lots too.

Still in bed...worse...and thinking its time to give up and try to move on. Don't want to, just sick of this body.
    Had the worst dream last night too

I feel so alone what if we r the ones it never works for?
    Last edited by SelM22; 26-08-2012 at 10:24.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LKeith View Post
    Okay ladies.....I poas this morning and.....BFP!!!!

I can't believe it!!! But still a little worried that my HCG injection is in my system but it's been 7 days and the line went really dark really quick so hopefully not the case. Don't really know until BT on Monday!! But so stinkin excited!! Thanks for all the well wishes for it!

Attachment 25974
    YAY! That is one strong positive. Impressive! xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (26-08-2012)