Closed Thread
Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post

Sariele... Our clinic only said what cells they were when I went in for transfer.. The only phone call on day 1 from them just said how many fertilised and when transfer would be the next day.. I'm glad they don't do the grading.. Sounds to technical..
    Thanks, after I posted that I was actually hoping you could shed some light. Good to hear they don't get too technical!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hi ladies, I had an early blastocyst and a morula transferred. The blasts wasn't the best but it was too early to tell the grading as it was only just a blasty. They will grow out the other morula until tomorrow. The other 3 arrested. Interestingly the 2 12 cell embies at day 3 were 3 of the 3 that arrested so you just don't know.
    PUPO! YAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Of Hearts View Post
    Hi ladies,

Hope everyone has been well. Sorry I havent been on for a while I have been feeling very yucky especially at night. I am so tired I am asleep by 7.30pm and the queasyness is killing me. I got a postive about 2 weeks ago but have been worried ever since it doest feel real, it feels too good to be true! Being the worrier that I am I am worried lol it sounds crazy I know but I cant help it.

My first BT showed hcg levels of 328 and proestorne levels of 1227. My second BT showed HCG levels of 2210 and progestoroene levels of 1117. I am booked in for my fist us on the 4th september but I am petrified it will be a chemical or ecoptic pregnancy. Has anyone had experience with either or these? Can you tell?

I have had some cramping and I think its more on one side (that may be me reading too much into my body atm) but have had all the usual pregnancy symptoms as well. I have had no spotting or bledding at all. Is this normal? should i be worried? can they tell if its an ecoptic or chemical from your hcg levels?
    I think it's normal to be worried. I'm scared of the pregnancy not being viable too, but there's not much we can do except wait for our scans. Mine is on the 4th September too! Try and look after yourself.

I'm trying to kick this stupid cold with lots of fluids and resting, but it's so hard not being able to take anything to get rid of it. Panadol is useless!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay kandp. Pupo and in the tww. There are a few in the tww. I hope you all do something nice on the weekend to make the days go quick!

Thanks
    Reviews

I read in another thread that laughter can help increase the chances of implantation after IVF so I'm on he'the couch watching Super Troopers

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    I read in another thread that laughter can help increase the chances of implantation after IVF so I'm on he'the couch watching Super Troopers
    Yay Kandp!! We have a few of us PUPO now- which is fantastic!!!

Welcome impatient!!

Poh: all feelings are normal, but as Peonies said no reason to be concerned of chemical or ectopic. I find the wait after a BFP the worst actually, as you then have something to actually loose. 🍀

Lkieth: fx for a BFP tomorrow!!🍀

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats on being PUPO kandp!

Hi impatient glad you can join us

Welcome back Ngaiz

POH your numbers look great. I wouldn't worry.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

So glad there will be a few on the tww with me! just confirmed my transfer will be monday at 11.30am... Fingers crossed this is the one for all of us!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL girls.

Mrsj I know how u feel. I'm in bed with this stupid cold now. Feel like I've been sick for 3 months now. thought I was doing ok with things but very teary today. I give up. good undies, sex, baths, white pants, nothing. um sick of waiting. fing universe hates us. perhaps its time to move on.

Sorry I leave u all alone now. you don't need me being down all the time.
    Last edited by SelM22; 25-08-2012 at 13:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sel - you poor little lamb. AF will come when AF is ready, crazy witch that she is.

AFM: I just went to the gym - yay for me! It has been soooo long. I know I will be in a world of pain tomorrow & Monday, but I needed to get back into it. So glad I went. Weights & I used to be great buddies but I have been a lazy-ar$e for too long now.