Closed Thread
Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck KandP...

For u LKeith... Hope it's a BFP!! When is ur BT?

Sariele... Our clinic only said what cells they were when I went in for transfer.. The only phone call on day 1 from them just said how many fertilised and when transfer would be the next day.. I'm glad they don't do the grading.. Sounds to technical..

Congrats on being PUPO Zak and workingmama... So many of us in the tww now.. Hopefully it cruises by and we have lots of positives at the other end.. COME ON K'IESHA do ur cowly thing

Welcome impatient.. Love the name.. It is so me haha.. AF arrives early for u..

So not looking forward to going to work today.. Have had the best two weeks off.. Hopefully it makes the tww go faster lol..

Have a great weekend..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

KandP  (25-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!!!

KandP aren't those the best dreams!! I've had a few and they are always about girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oops, forgot to say welcome to Mam and Impatient! Good luck on your cycles.

I started on 125 Puregon for my first cycle too, as my doctor was worried I might over respond. But that didn't happen and after the first few days he jacked it up to 250. For my 2nd cycle, we started on 175 and after the first 5 days went up to 200. I reckon if I ever do another stim cycle, 200 might be the magic number from the start. Although frustrating, it is better they play it safe at first than getting OHSS. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kdsd!! My BT is Monday.....it's 7pm over here right now so I still have to try to get some sleep tonight before I poas and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do that. Lol Please pray for me everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope everyone has been well. Sorry I havent been on for a while I have been feeling very yucky especially at night. I am so tired I am asleep by 7.30pm and the queasyness is killing me. I got a postive about 2 weeks ago but have been worried ever since it doest feel real, it feels too good to be true! Being the worrier that I am I am worried lol it sounds crazy I know but I cant help it.

My first BT showed hcg levels of 328 and proestorne levels of 1227. My second BT showed HCG levels of 2210 and progestoroene levels of 1117. I am booked in for my fist us on the 4th september but I am petrified it will be a chemical or ecoptic pregnancy. Has anyone had experience with either or these? Can you tell?

I have had some cramping and I think its more on one side (that may be me reading too much into my body atm) but have had all the usual pregnancy symptoms as well. I have had no spotting or bledding at all. Is this normal? should i be worried? can they tell if its an ecoptic or chemical from your hcg levels?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princessofhearts - it is impossible for it to have been a chemical pregnancy. That means a very early miscarriage (i.e. before it has even had time to establish and be confirmed as a BFP). So, you would have had AF by now and you most certainly would not have had such high levels. It's just impossible. It also is very unlikely to be an ectopic with such high levels and normal doubling.

You're actually worrying about things that you have no reason to worry about. I'm not guaranteeing nothing can possibly go wrong, because that wouldn't be a sensible thing to say ... but those specific two things you named, well they are just not valid concerns for you with your circumstances.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

KandP  (25-08-2012),SelM22  (25-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck KandP! Sending you lots of sticky vibes and hope you get to have two transferred and your dream becomes reality!

Lilkeith- god luck!!

Poh - try not to stress too much. I also feel like this pregnancy is a bit "un-real" too so not just you. Enjoy not having many symptoms and your numbers looked good!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

KandP  (25-08-2012),LKeith  (25-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Hi ladies, I had an early blastocyst and a morula transferred. The blasts wasn't the best but it was too early to tell the grading as it was only just a blasty. They will grow out the other morula until tomorrow. The other 3 arrested. Interestingly the 2 12 cell embies at day 3 were 3 of the 3 that arrested so you just don't know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay KandP - congrats on being PUPO!!

Re: the 12 cell ones arresting, they possibly developed too fast too soon & ran out of puff. I have read that too fast too soon isn't necessarily a good thing. But that's why going to day 5 is good, because it allows everyone to get a better idea of how they're really going.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

KandP  (25-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Thanks lovey

Oh one more thing, I was talking with Wazza and the scientist and I got teary talking about my embryo issues and I made the scientist cry too. We all had a laugh but it just shows how passionate they all are about this <3