Closed Thread
Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO Workingmumma & Zakmick!!

KandP - oh darl. You know what makes me so mad at my clinic? They only freeze and transfer A grade blasts. So first time we didn't get any frosties, which was a shock. Then this last time, on day 3 they rang and I still had 9 embies going, 6 looked particularly good. Turned up on transfer day and they said one to transfer & one to freeze. WTF? What about all the others? Turned out there were a few other early blasts still going, but they weren't planning to freeze them (yes, they just throw them away - makes me so frustrated and angry). So that's how I got to transfer 2 - I said, well if you're just going to throw it away then please put another one in as well & FS agreed. So they also transferred the best one of "the others". It annoys me because they don't really know which ones might implant. I have heard of plenty of people on here with half collapsed, barely making it embies transferred and they took! So don't lose hope. If they will transfer it, then it must have a decent chance, I say.

Wunsi - any news yet??
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 24-08-2012 at 18:21.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

KandP  (25-08-2012),workingmumma  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Yes peez, FN and I played phone tag for over an hour but I'm rapt to report hcg 782 at 11dp5dt. Didn't get progesterone levels, but she said high enough that I can stop the crinone (quietly celebrates). Got another bt booked for Friday next week and one the week after and then the week after for ultrasound. It's a little overwhelming, but dh and I are rapt, long way to go yet but so far so good!

Tigger - loved it, I would need a whole notepad and memory card to list all my dogs naughty habits. Hmmmm, must get back to some training to eliminate at leat some of those!!

KandP - I never got told what any of my embies were doing, just that they were still going nd I have no idea what they have frozen, is it more just a reference for the embryologist and not so much an indication of your chance of pregnancy?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

KandP  (25-08-2012),LKeith  (25-08-2012),minxyq  (24-08-2012),SelM22  (24-08-2012),workingmumma  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy PUPO time, ladies!!!

I've had a terrible day. This cold is kicking my butt, I've had a shocking headache & it's developed into a full backache too. Trying to lie down & stretch but man... rotten day.

I hope you are all planning a fabulous weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Wunsi - fantastic HCG level!!! Congratulations.

They didn't tell you if they froze any embies? That's odd. You might want to ask.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone!

AF IS FINALLY HERE!!! Only took 3 WEEKS after the provera!! "5 days" my ****!!!!

So starting jabbing for our first cycle tomorrow! Very nervous!! Starting at 125 gf for 4 days then a u/s and then another injection that turns off my hormones?? What sort of side effects do you gals get from that one??

Then later on I have to use a gel??? Guessing that's progesterone?? Oh I'm so new to this!!!

So had a bt today and everything is low and good to start, and my AMH result was 60 and they seemed happy with that?? What's the norm??

Mrs j and wunsie!! Congrats!! Hope they are sticky ones for you!!! So inspiring to hear lots of bfp's!!!

I'm off to curl up in front of the tv with a hot pack!! Yay!! So glad AF is here!!!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry peez, I meant that I didn't know the grade of my frozens. I didn't know the grading of th one thy put in either. I was just told they were travelling well and satisfactory in division and growth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh ok Wunsi. I don't like it when they just say stuff like that - I prefer to know more details. Every embryologist is different with how much info they give you, I find. Some hardly say anything.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick "me" update: Just called clinic. Estrogen is at 1000, and I'm confirmed for BT and u/s Monday morning. Really really really hoping I get to trigger on Monday night; I'm going to ask them if I can take the pregnyl home with me on Monday anyway just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews

Peez I think my clinic is the same. . Thank you so much for your post though (and the rest of you lovely girls) for the supportive messages. You've definitely made me feel better! I've just had a 1 hr massage and feel much more relaxed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - woohoo! That great news.

KandP - I think we are at the same clinic. So definitely don't get told grades of embryos. I'm so sorry you've had bad news but there's some still in the running! At our first fresh transfer, the scientist lady was telling us how all of our embies had a fair bit of fragmentation and sounded like none were going to freeze but 2 kept fighting and now one of those is my bfp. Good luck tomorrow and will be thinking of you!

Zak and workingmumma - congrats on being PUPO! Hope these little ones stick!

Mrsj - hoe you feel better soon!

Sariele - hope you get to trigger soon. getting close now!

Mam - yay for AF! Now hope it stays away for 9 months!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

KandP  (25-08-2012)