Closed Thread
Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I'll go back to gym on Friday - my insides aren't feeling as tender now so i'll get a run in before ET, then will give it a rest for a week, then maybe start on some very light walking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kdsd - congrats on being PUPO! Yay!! Hope this one sticks!

KandP - some good advice given I think. Hope you end up staying away from dr google as it certainly does my head in too. My husband keeps asking me why I do it to myself?

Mrsj - I'm staying if you're staying! And yes I have googled more since BFP too. Crazy!

Great roll call wunsi! I would have had no clue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay kdsd- I hope its a sticky one!!!

I just got back from my appointment with FS- he said that I should be pregnant by now (no sh1t) given my age and embryo quality etc. He said I'm either unlucky or something else is going on... so next cycle we are transferring my last two frosties and if its another BFN I willl be diagnosed as having implantation failure and we will do treatment for that- which sounds full on- antibiotics, steriods, IVIg etc.

I have to have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if the cyst is still there... if not I can't get straight back into it!!

I also am trying metformin this month... I'm very scared about the gastrointestional side effects- any tips or advice???

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Me post - spotting has finally started. So relieved.

Should be back to a 28 day cycle now. I'm going to ask them to do a transfer when I O in 2 weeks and see what they say. If I have to wait for a new cycle it will be 2013 before I'm around for O as I'm traveling at those times between now and Oct, and I want to avoid Nov/Dec bc I've miscarried over Xmas before and that just sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Tiggers! Feels weird to be celebrating your m/c, but you know what I mean.

I think they will probably say the m/s has to resolve and your HCG has to come down to 0 before you can go again. My FS made me wait until my HCG came down, and a whole additional month again on top of that, just because.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kween K'iesha's Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

peoniesarepretty
    SelM22
    Tiggerfields
    Luckyme1
    DisneyBaby

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Sariele - EPU ?
    KandP - ET 23/8
    Clementine Grace - ET ?
    Zakmick - FET 24/8 (2)
    workingmumms - FET 24/8
    franniesplace - FET 26/8
    1xbabyplease - FET ?
    Girl X - Scan 29/8

TWW

Wunsi - BT 24/8
    LKeith - BT 27/8
    kdsd - BT 3/9

UTD

Mrs J
    Lackers

Proud Mummies
    Luckyme1
    Tiggerfields
    workingmumma

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (23-08-2012),Luckyme1  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Love this thread, so random at times

1xbaby - I have tried metformin in the past - start with one tab and build up from there. I dont have any other advice. Apparently if you can get through the first few weeks it is all fine for most people. I didnt continue on it past upping to 2 tabs, because FS said it wont help me as I am possibly PCOS but ovulate on my own and have regular cycle (hence the possibly not being PCOS!). My new FS was involved in a big study of metformin when he was in NZ and he says it shows good results with people with PCOS who are anovulatory. Stick with it, hard in your sort of job Im sure, but you may have no impacts. (I have a friend on it for his type 2 diabetes and he tolerates it fine )

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Today’s emby update:

Day 3 (they like the range to be 6-8 cells)

2 x 5 cell (grade 2) – 1 grew from 2 to 5 cells overnight, but the grade dropped from 3 to 2)
    2 x 7 cell (grade 3)
    2 x 12 cell (grade 3) – I initially freaked with these two (are they dividing too rapidly??) but Kate assured me that this is a very good thing.

Please K’iesha, you bogan cow kween, please keep my embies going, and give my 2 little runties a boost!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Good to hear they are still travelling along nicely. Come on little embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear KandP!!

Tigger good news!

Just had a question for everyone, I am 9dp FET and a few days ago my nipples started hurting so bad like they were raw or something and the last couple of days my boobs hurt soooo bad! I cannot even touch them at all!! Could this be a sign of pregnancy or is it the estrogen and progesterone I am on? Anyone know? Thank you!!!