Closed Thread
Page 40 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Wunsi - woo hoo! I know any formatting won't work from this work PC, so I'll have a look at home. I think it still looks fine left-oriented though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Lol loving that we can discuss rectal pessaries so openly.... Yet another area of our lifes we get interrupted by ivf! I have only done the vaginal pessaries so dont have any advice.
    Out of interest do you get any irritation??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of pessaries, my FS rang me before. He doesn't think I should do the FET this month because of our holiday dates - thinks we'll probably miss O, which is annoying but probably true. But can go the next month (or whenever we want). He prefers to try a natural cycle and so do I. AND he thinks that I obviously don't absorb the pessaries very well so there is probably no point using them again for me (woo hoo!!). Will go with the Pregnyl again, just starting earlier this time. He seems to think it was a chemical rather than a BFN, but I don't really think so. Anyway, he was being very positive and saying what really great results I've had - from 2 stim cycles, I've had one pregnancy to heartbeat stage, and possibly one chemical, with a frostie still to go ... and at 37 that's "very impressive" (way to make me feel like a geriatric). Wonderful, but kind of useless without the prize. Anyway, he doesn't think there's any reason to believe I have any problems, and thinks I might well fall pregnant naturally via at-home insemination ... just warned me to be careful about a private donor, etc. Duh. Hmmm, I don't know whether to try the FET first or just keep it for later. Will have to chat with DH (and see how we go with lining up a donor anyway, I guess).
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 22-08-2012 at 15:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from ET.. Im officially PUPO!! So excited.. Spending the arvo just relaxing on the lounge watching tv..
    Curious on the keeping body temp at normal levels.. I know that means no hot baths/ showers etc.. But being winter and cold, is rugging up allowed? Do i need to switch to summer pjs and remove the mink blanket off the bed so there is only a doona on there?? I know it's most likely the dumbest question but want to be safe and not sorry..

Forgot to add that they transferred a 2 day 4 cell embryo and we got a 5 cell frostie!! Only 2 made it to today.. Which we were ok with!! Time to take it easy :-)
    Last edited by kdsd; 22-08-2012 at 15:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay kdsd! I think it's awesome that you got a frostie - can I ask why they didn't grow it out to blasty stage for ET and freezing? (sorry if it's a stupid question - i'm still learning about the differences in clinics, protocols, etc).

I'm sending you PILES of and sticky !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kdsd - Yayy!! And yes, rugging up is fine. Basically you want to avoid heating up your core temperature, which is pretty hard to do and you would have to have a very hot bath/ shower for that to happen. Pjs and quilts are fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic only seems to do 2dt or 3dt if EPU falls on a Friday.. Not sure the exact reason but everyone there does the same.. Probably best seeing as we lost one overnight as it was so might not have ended up with any..

Thanks.. Hope urs continue to grow!!

Thanks Girl X.. Good to know.. DH was worried lol.. As if I haven't been thru enough this month, now he wants to freeze me geez.. Little worry wart he is!!
    Last edited by kdsd; 22-08-2012 at 15:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kween K'iesha's Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

peoniesarepretty
    SelM22
    Tiggerfields
    Luckyme1
    DisneyBaby

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Sariele - EPU ?
    KandP - ET 23/8
    Clementine Grace - ET ?
    Zakmick - FET 24/8 (2)
    workingmumms - FET 24/8
    franniesplace - FET 26/8
    1xbabyplease - FET ?

TWW

Wunsi - BT 24/8
    LKeith - BT ?
    kdsd - BT 3/9

UTD

Mrs J
    Lackers

Proud Mummies
    Luckyme1
    Tiggerfields
    workingmumma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work on the roll call wunsi!! Just updated myself to tww.. Hope that was ok.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay kdsd hope embie is snuggling in tight!