Closed Thread
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies although I haven't posted much I still read along! Xx

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies although I haven't posted much I still read along! Xx
    Hi Emmy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Levels are back at 238 for today, so nurse told me to stop worrying and relax. OKKKKK. I'll try!
    YAY mrsJ. About blinkin' time, but I'm guessing that was from your IVF clinic. At least they are quick.

I posted the below in response to your cat being a *******!
    MrsJ - my cat has been driving me nuts for the past week. At night she is at my head, kneading the pillow and purring like a steam train, she's sleeping on my chest and the past three days has loved the fact I was home all the time and has been hanging around like a bad smell. I can't complain, it's nice to see her happy again, she was a depressed and anxious kitty for the past 2 years, she doesn't like change!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, I still have yet to hear back from MONDAY's level. Ridiculous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question - shall we have a roll call in here?

If yes, may I ask peonies to import so that I don't stuff it up and send her round the twist (Peez I remember way back you saying something about the formatting being stuffed up one more time and you would give up on all of us).
    Last edited by wunsi; 16-08-2012 at 14:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find it very interesting that everyone has had difficulties sleeping. I had a good nights sleep last night, but the two days prior were shocking! I thought it was the progesterone, but maybe there is something in the air...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Progesterone support is not as important in a FET as with a fresh cycle - as per that article, it's the act of egg collection that can damage the Corpus Luteum, and the stim & trigger drugs that shut down LH. So if you're having a FET, technically none of that should happen - you ovulate normally, right? (I've never had a FET - although clearly I will be soon). I guess say, for me, where it is becoming clear that low progesterone is a problem, then my FS might be attacking with progesterone anyway, even on a FET. Just speculating - but I would be encouraging that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - I won't be able to do roll call until tonight. My work PC just doesn't seem to do any formatting in Bubhub, don't know why. Although I'm inclined to say not worry about the roll call in here - it's just a support group in general, right?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

KandP  (16-08-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! So much has changed since I last logged on! Great idea though tiggers!

mrsj - Yay for finally getting your results, and yay for them being good ones! Would be good to get Mondays results to compare and make sure everything is going smoothly.

tigger - So sorry to hear the line is getting fainter. It really is just NOT fair at all! I also definately think you should be on progesterone support next time. I can't believe they didn't have you on it in the first place!

clem - Woohoo for looking good on ovulating soon! Boo for the weight gain though! Your upcoming time away sounds really lovely!

peonies
    - Sorry to hear that your feeling down because you think the cycle hasn't worked. I know that feeling all too well, so now how sucky it is!

everyone else!

AFM - Thanks ladies! You guys are seriously the best! I wish we all knew eachother in real life, how great would that be?!

I'm still feeling down about my next cycle, so I will leave it at that.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we all know where we're at. The general whining about each step of the cycle keeps us up to date right?