Closed Thread
Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Zamick, your Mickey Mouse looks sooooooo happy in that pic
    He is a good looking boy, he is actually lying on my stomach in this photo. He loves cuddles on his terms, has to spoon me at night,hates when DH gets into bed and he has to move, he loves sleeping on my stomach when I've been pregnant (he actually knows before I do) but can be a turd!
    He gets fed morning and night, at night it's 5 pm on the dot and won't stop meowing till it happens. In the mornings it's from 5.30am onwards, he will leap frog us on the bed, scratch at the bed until he gets one of us up or we lock him out!!
    He is great company when home alone and if I'm feeling down or having a cry he will come and smooch.
    If the fridge door opens, he will poke his head in to check what's there, if I've left him outside too long he will give a meow when he comes in to tell me off.
    Love animals that have a personality! Lol

My dogs are great guard dogs to Clem, with DH away a lot, it's a great comfort! Buddy I'm sure has ADD, needs a ball in his mouth or near him at all times, otherwise he frets. He never stops moving even when he $hits! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

All these beautiful piccies are making me so jealous!!!!! Come on new house and puppy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful pet pics everyone!! Gee I love animals. Our girl is a rescue dog as well Zak - it's why we can't train her to do what we say for the life of us. She has a strong & unique personality. But she's hilarious & we love her to bits. Don't know what O'd do without her, to be honest.

Good lucl for all the girls with transfers coming up!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Beautiful pet pics everyone!! Gee I love animals. Our girl is a rescue dog as well Zak - it's why we can't train her to do what we say for the life of us. She has a strong & unique personality. But she's hilarious & we love her to bits. Don't know what O'd do without her, to be honest.

Good lucl for all the girls with transfers coming up!!!
    So true Peonies, we failed doggie school lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops, meant what I'd do without her.

We didn't even try doggie school, she was so strong willed - perhaps that was our first mistake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls.. A TMI question coming up... So I have to do my pessary rectal Any idea how far it needs to go and the best way to do it... It's starting to gross me out lol..

Thanks
    Reviews

I've never had rectal pessaries but use to have to take a migraine medication through my rectum to avoid my stomach as I constantly vomited.

TMI.....

In a sitting position/ or leg up on a chair, I use to use a bit of Vaseline first around the opening, then just pushed as far as I could get it in- finger length i suppose, its a very unnatural feeling, it use to feel like it was going to come back out, so I laid down for a little while..ewwww good luck!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second the ewww lol.. They said to do it before going to bed.. So not looking forward to it The things we gotta go thru. Arrggghhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Ok girls.. A TMI question coming up... So I have to do my pessary rectal Any idea how far it needs to go and the best way to do it... It's starting to gross me out lol..
    sadly my bottom and I are very well aquainted as I have been using rectal pessaries for all of my cycles. I find lying on side and administering it this way the best... warning- this link is a bit graphic The things we do!! I find KY type lubricant best- vaseline is too sticky and you will never be able to wash it off.

http://www.safemedication.com/safeme...sProperly.aspx
    Last edited by 1xbabyplease; 21-08-2012 at 23:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats lackers!!! So so so happy for you!!!

Glad to hear too that you also had a day of spotting, but still trying not to get too excited! I cannot poas yet because I had a HCG injection on Saturday and they want you to wait 7 days to let it get out of your system so I don't want to get a false positive. I will have to wait until maybe the day before my BT to poas.

Since we are posting pics of our babies I just had to post mine! Lol