Closed Thread
Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by workingmumma View Post
    Here's a pic of our two British blues, they are particularly cheeky cats!
    OH you have some too!! they are so cute!!! we just got one for our Burmese boy. They are very cheeky cats we're hoping our boy gets really big and fat.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    OH you have some too!! they are so cute!!! we just got one for our Burmese boy. They are very cheeky cats we're hoping our boy gets really big and fat.
    We absolutely love them, our younger one is a girl and she is so fat! The boy, who is older, is much leaner (and smarter). We have Poppy on weight control food but she scavenges everything and has a huge belly. I've been trying to find a picture that shows how fat she is but the most recent one is actually a video rather than a photo. I'll post one for you when I get time to take another one. We got Poppy to keep Oscar company when my hubby stopped working from home as Oscar started fretting. They are a great breed of cat to have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by workingmumma View Post
    We absolutely love them, our younger one is a girl and she is so fat! The boy, who is older, is much leaner (and smarter). We have Poppy on weight control food but she scavenges everything and has a huge belly. I've been trying to find a picture that shows how fat she is but the most recent one is actually a video rather than a photo. I'll post one for you when I get time to take another one. We got Poppy to keep Oscar company when my hubby stopped working from home as Oscar started fretting. They are a great breed of cat to have.
    Your's are soooo cute!! They are lovely cats. We already have a beautiful 10 year old burmese boy who is the most wonderful cat and very smart. The new little fella is soooo stupid He's will try to climb into the fridge to get food, and run's off snarling with pieces of his dinner, pretty funny actually. He'll eat anything he can get, including cups of tea and cake. We're hoping he gets really fat, as he was the runt of the little.

Two more shameful pic's of mine.

IMG_7212.jpgIMG_7436.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

workingmumma  (21-08-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Oh your cats are gorgeous!!
    My boy Mickey Mouse is a short haired domestic, with many chins!!ImageUploadedByBub Hub1345549914.435803.jpg

My dogs are a red heeler X - Buddy and Labrador/ kelpie- Roxy
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1345550079.165712.jpg
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1345550197.106485.jpg

All my animals have come from RSPCA, so are all bitsas- so I'm sure K'iesha will approve lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (21-08-2012),workingmumma  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Oh your cats are gorgeous!!
    My boy Mickey Mouse is a short haired domestic, with many chins!!Attachment 25847

My dogs are a red heeler X - Buddy and Labrador/ kelpie- Roxy
    Attachment 25848
    Attachment 25849

All my animals have come from RSPCA, so are all bitsas- so I'm sure K'iesha will approve lol
    SO gorgeous!!! what would we do without them

Thanks
    Reviews

It must be part and parcel of the breed Clem. I laughed so hard reading your post because your boy sounds like our girl.
    Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to workingmumma For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Gorgeous photos Zakmick & Clem :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe ok i'm not going to leave out our doggie then he's a lab x wolfhound, poor fella was starved and beaten when he came to us, would cower enough to make you cry. Then 4 weeks after we got him, he ran out of the gate and got hit by a car and broke his leg in 4 places. Now, he's the most wonderful, gentle, loving dog and a great guard dog while DP is away. hehe i could go on about them for ages.

Working mumma, she is soooo cute!! Our boy, Elvis, is SO stupid. Lucky he's cute. He ties himself up with the curtain cord, get's into the dishwasher while I'm stacking it. When he was a bit smaller, by friend came over for a cuppa. When she went to put the milk back, she opened the fridge and he was sitting in the door, he'd jumped in when she opened it. He's def not the sharpest tool in the shed!

IMG_7339.jpg

msar.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick, your Mickey Mouse looks sooooooo happy in that pic

Thanks
    Reviews

Ladies I looooovvvveeee your pet pics. Where would we be without them? When I work out how to post a pic of mine I will.