Closed Thread
Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Also, got my LH surge this morning - day 11 this time, so normal for me... had my BT and now waiting to find out in the next day or 2 if I've ovulated so we can book in next week for our 1st 5day FET. Last month got cancelled as my body still wasn't normal after the ectopic from the first attempt, so fingers crossed this time round!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Kdsd: woooohooo!! 3 fertilised! Brilliant news!!! I'm so happy for you

Franniesplace: FX that everything goes to plan and you have your FET

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Sigh of relief!!! Finally got the call.. All 4 were mature.. 3 fertilised.. Have transfer tomorrow at 11.45am My positivity is finally back after being worried I'd have to go in today..

Congrats on get 6 KandP.. Good luck for Saturday
    Nice one!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sigh of relief!!! Finally got the call.. All 4 were mature.. 3 fertilised.. Have transfer tomorrow at 11.45am My positivity is finally back after being worried I'd have to go in today..

Yay!!!!!! Good news all round today girls. I'm so happy for you

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Good job! Great news

Thanks
    Reviews

Well done ladies with the eggs and fert rates. Et's will be here before you know it and then, I have everything crossed for you.

Re the should we be mum... I've contemplated this question endlessly. Finally got to the 'stuff what others think about IVF etc'. I want to be a mum, I hope to be a great mum. I no longer care how I get there, I just want to get there. I think all of k'iesha's followers deserve to be and are meant to be mums! C'mon k'iesha, bring us what we desire!!

AFM - 3 sleeps til bt and I'm going o crumble tomorrow morning and poas. I'm having AF like cramps last night for 1/2 hour and this am for 15 mins. I'm tryin to sty positive, but need to know. Tomorrow I'll be 9dp5dt. Should show on hpt.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LKeith I love that pic. Have heard most of those! I have to say, saying blankly to people "We've had five miscarriages in a row" tends to shut the conversation down pretty quick smart.

workingmumma - thinking of you with massive for Friday.

GirlX that's very funny reasoning about the house, I like that Glad you are feeling better after wine and a meltdown, I subscribe to that religion

lilbabysteps and Clem - where did you ski? Uber jealous, I've been watching the reports and it's been dumping! I LOVE SKIING.

franniesplace hope all goes well for your transfer

Peez I agree with the others, you'll be a wonderful mama when it finally happens hopefully not too much longer to wait hey.

Sel and Lucky - good job on the exercise. I'm headed down to the little gym downstairs in a minute to do an hour or so of cardio. Haven't run since before I started IVF, although I have been walking, so could be a nasty shock to see how my fitness has deteriorated. Just one more joyful side effect of IVF!

I'm feeling a lot less sad today, although still no sign of the miscarriage starting. Could be weeks I spose, no telling really. I'm up in Singapore for the week to be with DH (it's DS's week with XH, we share custody) so it's nice to have a change as I haven't been up here for a couple of months.

Right, off to the gym...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kiesha's Kult, i've missed you all!!!

The thread has moved so fast, but i'll try my best to do personals.

First off peonies and 1baby please, i'm so sorry for your bfn's

Peonies, Fiji sounds fantastic, I'm sure it will be great to get your mind off things. Did you decide to do your transfer as soon as you get back? I know the feeling, like you can't even wait one more month. Hopefully you'll be all chilled out when you get back, that's got to help. By the way, your puppy is so cute

1babyplease, it WILL be your turn. Just have to find away to keep trying, i know its so hard.

Mam, love your Kiesha!! How cute!! Hope the witch turns up for you soon.

Girl X, how are you going? Of course you are meant to be a mum and i'm sure you are a wonderful mum to your child. Don't forget too, all the drugs and disappointment that comes with IVF makes us doubt ourselves, it's so easy to let it get you down. Ive had lots of people say "oh i couldn't do it, its not natural". I figure if i had cancer and there was a treatment, i'd take it. So if my partner is infertile and there is a treatment, i'll take it.

Tigger, I'm glad you had some drinks on saturday night. I'm so sorry you have to go through this over and over again. It really is unimaginable that one person should have to have so many losses it is GOING to happen for you, just have to find the right protocol. This is such a hard time, you do whatever you need to do to get through.

Lackers and Mrs J, how are you girls going? Mrs J, spencer is sooooooooo gorgeous!! He looks so cuddly.

SelM, i'm really sorry you are going through a tough time, it's an awful place to be. When I had my last chemical, it felt like it took forever for AF to come, then i waited for ages to go on Clomid before this biopsy, it really felt like forever to wait. But i'm getting there now, the time will pass. You def still have to hang out with all of us, no one is really cycling at the same time on here now anyway.

NicB, best of luck to you! I think if you are on your feet all day, it wouldn't hurt to take a couple of days off after transfer if you can? I always try to chill out at least the day of and the day after.

Disney, how are you going? I know the feeling of IVF taking over your life. Do you think maybe you could take a break for say 6 months and then revisit it again?

Sariele, how are you going? You're well into your cycle now EPU isn't far away!

KandP yay!! You're going great guns!!

Workingmumma, i can't see too far back, is your FET this week? Exciting!

Lkeith, love the pic, so true good luck for your bt.

Kdsd, congrats to you too! Hope you get some to freeze

Frannie, how are you going? Looks like fet is only a few days away.

Ohh wunsi, i have everything crossed for you.

Zamick how are you going? Have you O'd yet?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (21-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For me, i had a bt on friday and yesterday and looked liked the clomid worked and i ovulated yesterday, so biopsy is booked for thursday week (29th) then double FET around 29th of August. It's nice to have some dates to work to.

I had a great weekend at the snow. Stayed in the fab guest house in the hills before Threadbo. Snow was perfect, was nice to be able to chill out at night in front of the fire with a glass of red, lots of laughs. For the first time this year i think, i realised that there can be a life outside of IVF. We started this process a year ago and I've really realised now how much of my life i've let it eat up. I'm so chunky from all the drugs and comfort eating, and the clomid has made me really anxious so i didn't have as much courage to go down the steeper slopes as i normally would (i'm only a beginner/intermediate skier).

BUT i realised, i have GOT to stop letting IVF take over my life like is has been. There is a big world out there and i've been missing it. Our life isn't going to end if we don't have children, though i'm sure we will have kids eventually. We tried to focus this weekend on the fact that we can afford to just go up to the snow when we want, and don't have to worry about anyone but ourselves. We are also looking forward to the day when we can take our own little one skiing. One day, hopefully.

So i think the alpine air did us both some good I've always loved that part of the world, Somersault is one of my all time favourite movies, we listened to Decoder Ring (one of my absolute favourite bands) on the way up in the car. Was a bit of a dreamy, perfect weekend actually. I forgot for awhile that we've lost 3 pregnancies this year. I think I'm going to go back up again in a few weeks one more time before the next transfer. heheh poor old DP got all excited that i was ovulating so we did the deed quite a few times, but i'm sure as always, it won't make a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for a natural miracle Clem! I've heard the snow is pretty great this year - glad you had a good time. We really must get down to Canberra soon, haven't been down for ages. Also just wanted to say, I know a guy in Decoder Ring - my brother's best mate since high school, so also like another big brother to me. And thank you for your kind words about being a mum. I just sometimes wonder if forcing the situation is creating more misery. They say the key to happiness is wanting what you have. Hmm, anyway - have not heard anything back from my clinic yet about proceeding with the FET. But I think DH and I are on the same page about leaving that frostie where it is for now, and exploring other options. We're reverting to our original plan (what we were looking into last year before being given that fresh hope by Dr G about the microdissection & ending up swept up in IVFA land) of perhaps finding a private donor and attempting at-home insemination. It is worth a try, a lot less stressful on my body, and without all the $$$. Plus if it doesn't work we just try again the next month, without all these enforced waiting periods. I have wasted this entire year because of IVFA. If we'd never been told to see Dr G, I probably would be pregnant by now, as I had the all clear to try after my surgery in November. The other factor that is frustrating with all these delays is that my surgery turned out to be major, and I almost lost my life. It was very traumatic ... and I was told that I had a window of up to a year to reap any benefit from it. Well now, next Friday will be 1 year since that surgery. And that year has been squandered. I feel like I went through all that for nothing, and I'm very bitter and resentful towards IVFA for that. So I don't think I am in the right frame of mind to continue with them right now actually. I feel so much lighter and happier about the prospect of a kind & generous donor jerking off in our spare room & then us having a go with a turkey baster. haha Sounds creepy when I put it like that.