Closed Thread
Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    fertility.jpg

Found this on pinterest....

Thanks workingmumma-I had FET one week ago and have BT next Monday. Had one time spotting which I'm hoping was implantation bleeding but sooooo not getting my hopes up this time as I always do. Hurts too much....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (21-08-2012),tiggerfields  (21-08-2012),workingmumma  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope y'all enjoy that picture....I know it hit home for me when I read it. It's funny how true it is that everyone says all of those things. I especially like the one that says "Don't worry, just relax and it will happen". Am I the only one that wants to pull my hair out when someone says this to me?!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LKeith - Good luck with your blood test next monday, I will keep everything crossed for you . I understand about not wanting to get your hopes up, I feel that way about my FET this friday. I'm trying to find a balance between being positive and protecting myself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to workingmumma For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LKeith View Post
    Hope y'all enjoy that picture....I know it hit home for me when I read it. It's funny how true it is that everyone says all of those things. I especially like the one that says "Don't worry, just relax and it will happen". Am I the only one that wants to pull my hair out when someone says this to me?!!!!
    That one drives me crazy too!

We had a funny conversation with some friends about that, where we were saying how it could be applied to other things too. We're designing a house for a new build atm, so we related it to that.

"You want a new house? Just relaaaax! It'll happen!"

"I know someone who went away on holiday, and when they came back their house had appeared!"

"I know someone who'd given up on building their new house, but then they just didn't think about it one day, came home, and there were TWO houses there!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbabysteps View Post
    Hey girls, thanks for all the advice on Puregon, im currently day 8 of jabbing and im over it! no-one told me about the sickly feeling, the cramping and all the other wonderful side effects! I feel crap! My blood test only showed a level of 279 which they tell me is low and that I have to keep jabbing for another 6 days.... that cant be a good sign? Does anyone know how low that level is? How bad is it? So another blood test friday and with any luck an ultrasound monday and then off to EPU a couple of days later. Should I be nervous??? im kinda freaking out! oh and a new roll call would be a great idea/update.... I think I am "still waiting for AF" lol

Clem, I have been at the snow too.... where did you go?
    Lilbabysteps, estrogen under <150 is considered baseline, 279 means you have started to respond but got a way to go. Usually they will do your first scan at around 1000 and egg pickup will be when whatever is showing on your scan gets mature- so usually by trigger estrogen is a few thousand. It is different for everyone depending on how they expect you to respond so don't take what i said as gospel- there are a lot of factors. My E2 would do nothing, nothing, nothing then bang- really high- around 19days of jabbing! Thats PCOS for you.....

Hang in there. I know the shots drive you mad, especially the longer they go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    That one drives me crazy too!

We had a funny conversation with some friends about that, where we were saying how it could be applied to other things too. We're designing a house for a new build atm, so we related it to that.

"You want a new house? Just relaaaax! It'll happen!"

"I know someone who went away on holiday, and when they came back their house had appeared!"

"I know someone who'd given up on building their new house, but then they just didn't think about it one day, came home, and there were TWO houses there!"

Bahahaha I might use that one!! Classic! Shows just how crap people's reasoning is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh of relief!!! Finally got the call.. All 4 were mature.. 3 fertilised.. Have transfer tomorrow at 11.45am My positivity is finally back after being worried I'd have to go in today..

Congrats on get 6 KandP.. Good luck for Saturday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

workingmumma  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay kdsd!! Great news!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Sigh of relief!!! Finally got the call.. All 4 were mature.. 3 fertilised.. Have transfer tomorrow at 11.45am My positivity is finally back after being worried I'd have to go in today..

Congrats on get 6 KandP.. Good luck for Saturday
    Congrats kdsd, that's fabulous news

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    I think we IVF girls all go through the inevitable "I shouldn't be a mum" thought, I've even heard of women who think that us not being able to conceive is a sign that we're not supposed to have babies (WORST THING TO SAY TO SOMEONE), however there are so so so many women out there popping out babies who have no business bringing them into the world. As far as i'm concerned, it's women like us who absolutely deserve to and should be having the babies as we're the ones going through so much to have them, we have so much love to give these little ones

Peonies - from reading your posts on here, I know that a) you should be a mum and b) you'll be a loving, beautiful mamma
    Here Here!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using BubHub