Closed Thread
Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

1xbabyplease, I'm so sorry.

Fx to kandp and kdsd.

AFM - still crying and feeling guilty about not looking after ds. Saw picture of friends new born on Facebook and it set me off. I want the sadness to go away, as not getting much done. Saw the counsellor and she did help but still feel sad. I just worry that now this is my third miscarriage , not in a row but will I be able to have more kids. Gotta be tuff and keep going. Getting treadmill tomorrow hooray so that will cheer me up. Get the old endorphins going!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (20-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the bfn peonies and 1xbaby. Wished it was better news.

Lucky - I'm glad you saw the counsellor. Hope the endorphins take the sadness away. I wish I could take it away for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Oh sweet Mary I'm in a world of pain. I had pear juice about 2 hours ago and (TMI) I'm now stuck in the toilet.

Quick question regarding bleeding... I'm bleeding more than last EPU. I'm not overly alarmed but u hardly bled last time. How much did you gals bleed? If I'm still worried tomorrow then I'll talk to my FN when I ask about fert rates.

*****TMI WARNING*****

KandP I was in enormous wind and constipation pain after EPU (25 eggs). I had a massive clot come out and was almost vommitting and passing out off the toilet. Eventually got some number 2's out. Rang FN and dh left message. Sent dh out for suppository and enema while waiting to speak to nurse. When she rang she explained how the anaesthetic slows your bowels down and it was all just kicking back in and to not use the intervention for the bowel. Was not pleasant though!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

KandP  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

GirlX - glad to see you back.

Peonies - was thinking of you all weekend and hoping you had some drinkies. Intuition is our best quality and I think I would've drowned my sorrows, may do that tomorrow as I feel this transfer may not have worked. Enjoy Fiji!!

Tigger - love the drinkies and crying, very therapeutic!

Workingmumma - hope fet is Friday. I assume you are non-medicated. I wonder if I can go straight into fet cycle if this one doesn't work.

Hi to everyone else, good luck with bt's and fert rates. Can we have a modified roll call do you think, maybe without the congrats and hugs and just when people are having procedures? I like to check and see who's doing what.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Luckyme and 1xbaby - sorry for unwanted results. Hugs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the hugs ladies. Need them tonight. Luckyme and peonies- im really sorry you have crappy news too.

When I went to the clinic today for pregnancy bloods a new staff member took my blood and was like 'oooh pregnancy test day, is it your first cycle?' and I'm like 'Its not exciting because its negative, and No it was my 13th cycle' -that shut her up.

Sariele & kdsd- I'm at Fert North too. I wonder if we have seen each other in the waiting room and not even know that we chat daily on here Who is your FS??? I'm with Dr Chapple. I'm thinking of swapping once I use my last two embies tho- That will be 15 cycles and I think it will be time for a change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Sariele & kdsd- I'm at Fert North too. I wonder if we have seen each other in the waiting room and not even know that we chat daily on here Who is your FS??? I'm with Dr Chapple. I'm thinking of swapping once I use my last two embies tho- That will be 15 cycles and I think it will be time for a change.
    So sorry for your BFN. New staff members really should be told to just take the blood and ask clinical questions only. I always tell them that it will be a BFN as soon as I can so I don't have to hear them say anything doe-eyed and naively optimistic!

I'm with Dr Norman. I really like her, but once we run out of DH's sperm (which will probably be this cycle or next if we do another there), I will probably have to change to a clinic in Brisbane, as DH will need some last-ditch tests done before we turn to donor. If we can bl00dy afford a Brisbane clinic that is. Doctor Chapple did my zygote transfer last cycle, he seemed nice.

Funny that I could have sat next to one of you ladies in the waiting room and not even known.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry peonies and 1xbaby for the BFN.

Hugs to you too Lucky Hope the treadmill helps to make you feel better.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    I'm with Dr Natalwala.. He did my EPU today even after being told it would be Dr Chapple.. Funny that we would have been in the waiting room together and not known lol..
    Ive seen a couple new ones getting trained up last week. Obviously didn't get trained on how to approach us or not be so bubbly around this time.. Massive hugs to u

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ixbabyplease and peonies: I just realised that I did t mention your results. I just wanted to give you both huge virtual hugs. Xoxo

Lucky: I hope you're feeling a little better today. I think speaking with a counsellor is a great idea. Xox

I'm sorry if I missed anyone else, yesterday was a write off and I'm on my phone.

We were supposed to DTD last night but I was in too much pain
    Last edited by KandP; 21-08-2012 at 06:39.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (21-08-2012)