Closed Thread
Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping for MrsJ's success..

Ive just got cramps. Nothing too painful so can only imagine the pain u had or r having.. Hoping it passes for u...

Had a couple hour nap and was hoping it was tomorrow morning when I woke up hahaha.. So impatient of me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    kdsd - 4 is good. Quality is what we all need

kandp - re the TMI alert. Totally normal, I think its because the put air into you when they do the procedure! LOL poor DH, I think of it as their "reward" for you going through the ER!

Sariele - hang in there hun. And gosh the flu, Im sorry. Certainly going around here in RAdelaide - mind you, old people...
    Look after yourself. And yeah I think lots of us get very philosophical during cycles! I reckon think minimising stress.
    Love your comment about walks during the TWW - I think that to, yep, thats right, only think...
    Just starting the exercise up again now after nearly three months. Not quite that bad but pretty much. Amazing that I weigh the same as when we started this in November really - not that that is so impressive, Im still way fat, but less fat than 18months ago LOL

Hope the rest of you girls are hanging in there? Zak? Clem???? LuckyMe? Dancing? Nic? J? GirlX? MrsJ?

and sorry for missing anyone out!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

I hear ya Sel! I was huge at the last EPU and have lost 4kg in the few weeks since then. It really is a lot of the drugs.

I was in massive wind pain a few days after surgery this time. I tried everything. Degas. Inner health plus. Walking around. Nothing helped! Agony. I hope it's better for you.

I'm 5 weeks today. Crazy pants. I'm having big cramping after taking our pup for a walk so in bed early trying not to panic. Ultrasound is 2 weeks away so praying we have a nice viable bun in the oven.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - great haul. Hope a lot of them fertilize!!

Kdsd - we only got 5 last time but ended with one transferred and 2 frosties.

Sorry to the girls having a rough time.

AFM - no BT forms in the mail prob doesn't help that our mailbox is lying on the ground as we are having renos done! But the BT clinic is in the same building as my FS so will head in there tomorrow as have a day off. Wish me luck! My clinic does BT still 14 days after transfer even for a 5 day transfer so you end up being 19dpo when you have BT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls.

Well done kdsd and kandp! Take care & rest up. Fingers crossed for great fert rates.

Sel & Tiggs - so sorry you're both having such a hard time. I totally understand. I too ma feeling so frustrated with all this. How can it be nearly September already & nothing to show for this year? But I think all my crazy crying of last week has stopped - that was clearly a hormone crash.

MrsJ - I love your dog so much. I want him. Not that my little lady would be too impressed by that. This is her. (yes okay, I get her to type these forum posts for me)

001.jpg

Sorry to anyone I've forgotten! Welcome to those who have joined us.

AFM: BT today confirmed numbers coming right down, so it was just the Pregnyl as I knew. I actually was drinking on the weekend (not heaps, but a few) and made an executive decision to stop the pessaries. So AF is really firing up now. This probably means I won't be able to get in the FET in Sep, because of our holiday (which was booked as a freaking babymoon). *sigh* Maybe I should have stayed on the pessaries, to see if it would hold off AF until better timing for me. haha Oh well, if it has to be October, then so be it. But I told the FN today that I want to talk to FS to determine plan to go straight into FET. She said, "Oh doctors usually like you to wait a month for all the drusg to leave your system" (which is totally not true - it's not back to back stims, it's a FET) - I cut her off and said, "Yes, but I'm 37 and sick of wasting time". I said I can come in & see FS or we can just have a phone consult, so they're going to talk to him tomorrow & let me know. If we miss O because we're away & can't do it, then so be it - but to just be told to take a month for the hell of it without even tracking for O and seeing what happens, I will be really annoyed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (20-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh sweet Mary I'm in a world of pain. I had pear juice about 2 hours ago and (TMI) I'm now stuck in the toilet.

Quick question regarding bleeding... I'm bleeding more than last EPU. I'm not overly alarmed but u hardly bled last time. How much did you gals bleed? If I'm still worried tomorrow then I'll talk to my FN when I ask about fert rates.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Oh sweet Mary I'm in a world of pain. I had pear juice about 2 hours ago and (TMI) I'm now stuck in the toilet.

Quick question regarding bleeding... I'm bleeding more than last EPU. I'm not overly alarmed but u hardly bled last time. How much did you gals bleed? If I'm still worried tomorrow then I'll talk to my FN when I ask about fert rates.
    I bled a lot the first time. A few pads worth. This time, not much. I think a lt of it has to do with how many eggs they collected - more ins/outs with the equipment, you know?

Lots of water!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Bloods confirmed its another BFN for me today.

When Will it ever be my turn??

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - you poor thing. I haven't actually bled from EPU. Although the first time I was in a fair bit of pain & had some brown spotting a few days after transfer (which I thought was implantation). I then had quite a bit of spotting & bleeding from 14dpo, and a few more episodes over the next few weeks. At the scan FS said he could see where the bleeding was coming from & it wasn't the sac, it was just below it & it wasn't affecting the embie. So no idea if that was at all related to EPU or just some other bleeding for whatever reason. Prob not as it didn't seem to be coming from ovaries.

However, this time after EPU I had much less pain (hardly any), and then at transfer my FS reported with satisfaction that there was not a single drop of blood when he pulled out the catheter thingey for the transfer. But then this time it was BFN, so that clearly didn't help.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease - so sorry darl. We can be team BFN together - misery loves company.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (20-08-2012)