Closed Thread
Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Hi girls. Back home, very sore on my left side, but a heat pack (and a violet crumble post EPU treat) have helped. We got 14 eggs!!! 6 more than last time, so now I wait to see if the DHEA and CoQ10 have worked and we get good fert rates.

Kdsd: how did you go honey? I hope you're feeling ok xoxox

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hi girls. Back home, very sore on my left side, but a heat pack (and a violet crumble post EPU treat) have helped. We got 14 eggs!!! 6 more than last time, so now I wait to see if the DHEA and CoQ10 have worked and we get good fert rates.

Good job! Fx for a great phone call tomorrow for your fert rates xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Nice work KandP - that is a good haul!
    Take care
    x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Great work kandp! How exciting Fx for some good fert rates tonight!!!

Kdsd how did you go hun?

Big hugs to those ladies who are having a hard time this week.

Tigs its so unfair xx Drunken cries after a cycle that doesnt go our way should be compulsory! My closest friends who are aware of what we are doing are always ready with vino and aware that its about to get messy x

Sariele I understand you would be excited. Maybe its good intuition?!

Mrsj your puppy is sooooo cute!!!!!

Sel how are you feeling today? A good cry is just what we need sometimes!!! Its cleansing x

Jaa I didnt get uti but did get irritation on the pessaries last time. Felt similar to thrush?! I spoke to the FN and she said there was not much you could do except for be very careful when inserting.

Nicb welcome and thanks for sharing your story! I also chill out the day of transfer, last time headed out for lunch with DB. I have a desk job but its very stressful. I try to isolate myself from as much stress as possible setting work times. I avoid gym for the 2ww. I always plan to go fir walks but hasnt happened lol!

AFM - I have come down with a horrible flu Feeling very sad and sorry for myself.... cue sooky negative mood!

This break has got me thinking about life choices... Work, more study?!?! It all gets a bit overwhelming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work KandP... U get great fertilisation out of them!

We only got 4 After the scan the other day we knew it would be about 5 so I should have expected it.. Just a little disappointed.. DH doesn't understand my disappointment.. Hoping and praying we got at least 3 fertilised otherwise they want to transfer tomorrow instead of Wednesday. Will know about 9am tomorrow. Not feeling too bad pain wise.. Just a little sore.. Spending the afternoon laying on the lounge...

Come on K'iesha.. Pls be good to me!! I'll give u anything!! :-)
    Last edited by kdsd; 20-08-2012 at 15:03.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Hoping and praying we got at least 3 fertilised otherwise they want to transfer tomorrow instead of Wednesday.
    Correct me if my memory sucks, but you're at Fert North too, aren't you? I honestly don't know if there's any other clinics in Australia (or the world??) that do Day 1 transfers, because when it happened to me last cycle I could barely find any info on anyone else who had it done... I think it's a bit of a weird thing to do; I can't help but think they just want us to get to transfer to make their stats look good, not because it is of any scientific benefit at all.

I sincerely hope that all four fertilise and you end up with at least one terrific day 3 emby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sariele.. Yes I am at Fert North.. Just been googling about day 1 and not much out there at all.. Hoping I don't have to go in tomorrow. Don't see y it would be so different to wait that 1 extra day. I'm happy with a two day transfer but not a one!! Tomorrow can't come fast enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Kdsd: I got 8 last time, only 5 were mature and of them only 3 fertilised, no frosties... Mrs J got 3 and they all fertilised and she got a BFP and 2 frosties! I honestly didn't expect to get this number and just hope that i still have some quality eggs not just a big haul.

I had horrid pain at the hospital, then on the drive home was in tears until I lay down on the couch and had more pain relief and a wheat pack. I'm OK now but (TMI alert) have BAD wind which is causing some pain. Poor DH haha.
    Last edited by KandP; 20-08-2012 at 17:36.

Thanks
    Reviews

Amazing !!!! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Nice work KandP... U get great fertilisation out of them!

We only got 4 After the scan the other day we knew it would be about 5 so I should have expected it.. Just a little disappointed.. DH doesn't understand my disappointment.. Hoping and praying we got at least 3 fertilised otherwise they want to transfer tomorrow instead of Wednesday. Will know about 9am tomorrow. Not feeling too bad pain wise.. Just a little sore.. Spending the afternoon laying on the lounge...

Come on K'iesha.. Pls be good to me!! I'll give u anything!! :-)
    Rest up hon! And to give you hope, we only got 3 this time around. And they worked! Hope the same happens for you!