Closed Thread
Page 23 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Mrs J thanks - he is beautiful! Is he yours?
    He sure is!

Brought us so much joy running around the yard in his superman costume - I just hoped he'd brighten your day a little too. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Lackers - thanks for asking hun, I had my first dose of Gonal-F this morning. If I end up with the exact same timeline as last cycle (EPU on CD 13) it will go something like this:

24/08 - 1st BT (this is already confirmed, obviously)
    27/08 - 2nd BT & u/s; trigger in evening
    29/08 - EPU
    01/09 - ET (if we even make it to 3 days with something to transfer this time! I refuse to assume this will happen after last cycle...)
    01 or 02/09 - home to DH and my DKs (darling kitties!)

And if I'm lucky enough to have a sticky BFP (yeah right), my EDD will be 24th May 2013.. three days after my 32nd bday, what a wonderful gift that would be! *wistful sigh*

It's really bad actually, ever since I found out FS has approved a double emby transfer, I've pretty much subconsciously convinced myself that it's going to work and we're going to have twins. To the point where I actually said something to my mum about what I'd do with all the stuff in the spare room if it had to double as storage and nursery, and I mentioned "the babies". And she said "the babies??", and I got embarrassed cause I didn't even realise what I'd said! Lol. *major eye-roll at getting wayyyy ahead of myself* We'd be the luckiest people in the world to get ONE to stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    He sure is!

Brought us so much joy running around the yard in his superman costume - I just hoped he'd brighten your day a little too. x

I love him
    I went over to your blog and saw you had one. I really want one too. My DH is a cat person though
    We had the most amazing GR when I was younger, she lasted 17 years. And I miss her pretty much everyday and she's been gone for years. They just have the most amazing temperament and instinct dont they
    Everyday I threaten we are going to get one, then I think the better of it. But its getting closer...

Sariele hun, Im sure most of us have done the going into the future thing. I never thought twins though...and then it happened - but not from the two embies transferred! Pity they couldnt stay there for us

Just back from seeing the sapphires, what a fabulous movie. Cried on the drive home though, because its back to reality. But the two hours of not thinking about things was good.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Y'all,

Anyone else get UTI type symptoms while on Crinone?

J fx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Sariele hun, Im sure most of us have done the going into the future thing. I never thought twins though...and then it happened - but not from the two embies transferred! Pity they couldnt stay there for us
    I know, that was truly awful. Nature's horrible idea of a joke. *hugs*

Just back from seeing the sapphires, what a fabulous movie.
    I saw it with Mum on Tues, fantastic film! And I don't know how it's possible, but my crush on Chris O'Dowd has exponentially increased. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

AF started this morning, so I can start the Progynova tomorrow, and will see FS for a scan next week.

So relieved. For once my body is actually doing what it's supposed to in that department...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    AF started this morning, so I can start the Progynova tomorrow, and will see FS for a scan next week.

So relieved. For once my body is actually doing what it's supposed to in that department...
    This is good news!! Hopefully it's the start of great things.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (20-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So up early, showered and dressed waiting to head to EPU and...

WANT. A. COFFEE.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck kandp!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know how u feel KandP.. I'm waiting in the hospital as well. And I'm so hungry!! DH wanted to go to maccas for breakfast but thankfully had a heart and didnt want to tease me lol.

Fingers crossed for both of us!!