Closed Thread
Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Peonies sounds like a few clinics do things differently with FET. My clinic does scans (checking follicle size and lining etc) from day 9 onwards, & using opks usually (but I get false positives on those), so I have BT's every 2nd day. What franniesplace said is what they check/ monitor for in the BT.

Have a chat with your clinic and see what they think, as I wouldn't want to miss a month either x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Just a quick stop by...Im supposed to be writing a report for the feds. Need to get it done so I can go on a holiday! (possibly by myself given recent DH behaviour!)

Congrats lackers!
    Hope you are hanging in there MrsJ!
    Tigs and Peonies very sorry for the limbo I dont really have much to say. I hope for an answer on things soon.

Welcome back GirlX, I have missed you

Allo everyone else!

AFM: in a very bad place. Thought that biatch AF was on the way, cause FS says AF will happen first, then O. TMI lots of CM wed, thurs and fri, but now nothing, I mean really! Come on! K'iesha please our dear fertility goddess, I need AF to arrive.
    No luck on moving the start date for cycle. Now having more genetic tests, FS wants to rule out Fragile X syndrome. Bl00dy hell, I hope we dont have that one. So I wont be joining you girls like til foreva. So definitely dont belong here now
    And in middle of a massive fight with DH after an insentive comment from one of my best friends last night about putting things off and DH pretty much agreeing. I mean is there ever a time for saying we should have started all of this earlier! Um...WTF! So not sure what Im doing anymore.

Good luck with EPUs, TWWs and growing those little eggies girls.
    Im going off to do some more thinking, wallowing and crying.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Peonies,
    Our clinic tracks from day 8, so we ring day 1, and then they want us in there from day 8 for regular bloods and ultrasounds, (depending on each blood test result). That's an unmedicated cycle too as my DP ovulates naturally, although we took it on ourselves to do progesterone support from ovulation as we were tired of finding out too late it was too low!

Thanks to all who have given me POAS advice. Our clinic gets us in for bloods post transfer day 2, day 5 and day 7. It's a bit over the top if you ask me, DP and I would much rather find out for sure, then have 'maybe it just hasn't implanted yet' etc etc. This time we have asked the clinic for no numbers, and are only doing bloods day 2, (yesterday), and day 5, predominately to check progesterone is ok. We've asked clinic if we can go in on day 10 for the final bloods for definite BFP or BFN and they have agreed, that way DP and I can spend day together and support each other, regardless of outcome.

That said we're keen to POAS to bring some normality to this whole experience, and fine out like normal people!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Sel... This isn't a group anymore for just Aug or Sept.. It's a group that is ongoing for ALL stages of ivf. So don't go anywhere!!

Why are they testing for fragile X, is it known in your families?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sel - What does the FS have to say about AF not starting? Can they do anything to bring it on for you? And did the FS say why they were doing more genetic tests? I guess that's good to rule things out, but I totally get that would be more of a worry for you.

Sorry to hear about your DH being a bit insensitive too. Hmm... very helpful to suggest you should have started earlier! Sometimes I think it's very hard for other people to get - and I include partners in that, as unless you're the one doing the injections/ drugs/ pregnancy bit then you can't fully get it.

You definitely belong in here though. People are at all stages in here, and we can all support each other xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zak and GirlX

No history of fragile X at all - and no real indications for it. Just ruling it out because of the three skewwy cycles and my "poor quality eggs" - which the FS has told me off for worrying about and says is not age related and they have called them that because they need to use extended culture on them and they dont have a better label. I think it would be very unlikely I have it. It has a known link with poor ovarian reserve (which he says I dont have) and early menopause and has major implications for male children because its x linked.

FS was very sweet on Friday. Spent over an hour on the phone with me going through all of my weird, off the wall and tricky questions and we are back to the same plan. Or we could do an FET with the frosties. But I think its the PGS path for us now. And lose more weight - as if, he did admit, almost impossible with the hormones, preg hormones and STRESS! (He has some street cred in my mind on this as he has also lost 30 kgs in the past. I have to, but more would be really helpful).

I wish we did have some thought about when we can start all of this again. He says period should arrive anytime now - as HCG is below 10. But no signs yet. Apart from a very cranky and teary Sel. But cant start cycle until next AF. So sometime late sept early Aug I guess. Which seems like an eternity away

GP has suggested anti-depressants, but FS says better if I can not be on them. So I guess I just have to ride this ****ty rollercoaster for a bit longer. With or without DHs support.

Thanks girls, I would go spare without you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a BFN for me today. Bloods tomorrow to confirm.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the 'me' post, but my BT results have thrown me for a loop!

Apparently I have ovulated and am in my luteal phase. Prog was 40 and E2 was 650. I thought progynova stopped you from O'ing?

I'm already on like CD34 or something as it is, and they are telling me AF could still be 2 weeks away! I guess the good news is that it's starting to feel like she is coming, but the bad news I guess is that it just proves that even if I O on my own, I STILL can't get preg naturally! GRRRRR!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Its a BFN for me today. Bloods tomorrow to confirm.
    Oh no
    (I wonder what a WTF emoticon would look like!)

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Sorry for the 'me' post, but my BT results have thrown me for a loop!

Apparently I have ovulated and am in my luteal phase. Prog was 40 and E2 was 650. I thought progynova stopped you from O'ing?

I'm already on like CD34 or something as it is, and they are telling me AF could still be 2 weeks away! I guess the good news is that it's starting to feel like she is coming, but the bad news I guess is that it just proves that even if I O on my own, I STILL can't get preg naturally! GRRRRR!!!
    Oh Disney, I know exactly how you feel (except the getting pregnant naturally comment, that would be a miracle with a DH with no sperm )
    Im not even sure where I am at cycle wise. Nurse says will O in a couple of weeks, Dr says period soon. Am cd30 if d1 is day after D&C, who knows. Only thing that seems for sure is that all of this is super stressful.

Im sorry its all a bit **** for you still too.
    I have no idea abot progynova sorry