Closed Thread
Page 20 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    I'm with Warren DeAmbrosis at QFG I'll be at the Spring Hill Day Hospital tomorrow I wanted to see if there will be any Brisbane bubhubbers there to keep me company
    Good luck at EPU!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    Hey Ladies, anyone know how soon you can start testing after a 5 day FET? Desperate to start those pee sticks but transfer was only on Thursday. Advice please
    I got my super stupidly faint line at 5dp5dt. If I'd waited until 7dp5dt (or 12dpo) I wouldn't have even had to worry / it was much more visible then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have a question about FETs, because I have not done one before. I'm quite sure this cycle has not worked & my AF is on its way - we have one frostie.

I do ovulate on my own, but I tend to have a somewhat long cycle and probably ovulate sometime between CD17 and CD20. We're going to Fiji for 8 nights from 31st, back on Sat 8th. So I guess the earliest my clinic would be able to do a BT and scan would be Mon 10th. This would most likely mean I would have already ovulated, but only just. Do they have to actually monitor you from the start of the cycle to do the FET? Or do you think they'd be happy to see that I have likely ovulated a couple of days prior, and proceed with the FET a couple of days later? Perhaps if I take OPKs with me to Fiji & monitor for myself, and then have BT & scan as soon as we get back? What do you think? Or will they make us wait until the following month?

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats to all the gals with bfps!!!!

Fingers crossed 1xbabyplease!!!

Welcome back girl x!!

I'm still waiting waiting for AF!! Aargh!!!! Any day now, sore boobs and cramps, hurry up already!!

I kinda missed all this Kiesha stuff, from the sound of it she is some sort of began goddess?? Funny though, my 10 year old cat's name is Kiesha... Perhaps that will bring me good luck?? although makes me laugh cause it sounds like you are all praising my cat... Which she would love!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I have a question about FETs, because I have not done one before. I'm quite sure this cycle has not worked & my AF is on its way - we have one frostie.

I do ovulate on my own, but I tend to have a somewhat long cycle and probably ovulate sometime between CD17 and CD20. We're going to Fiji for 8 nights from 31st, back on Sat 8th. So I guess the earliest my clinic would be able to do a BT and scan would be Mon 10th. This would most likely mean I would have already ovulated, but only just. Do they have to actually monitor you from the start of the cycle to do the FET? Or do you think they'd be happy to see that I have likely ovulated a couple of days prior, and proceed with the FET a couple of days later? Perhaps if I take OPKs with me to Fiji & monitor for myself, and then have BT & scan as soon as we get back? What do you think? Or will they make us wait until the following month?
    I'm doing my first FET cycle this month, and I have to start taking Progynova on CD2, and then see the FS for a scan on CD10 (with FET some time after that depending on the scan).

My situation might be different as I don't ovulate naturally, so not much chance of that happening. I'm not having any other tests other than the scan on CD10. Not sure if the Progynova inhibits ovulation?? I think I'm taking it to build up the lining, as that doesn't happen naturally for me either.

Are you taking anything like that? Sorry to not be much more help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Congrats to all the gals with bfps!!!!

Fingers crossed 1xbabyplease!!!

Welcome back girl x!!

I'm still waiting waiting for AF!! Aargh!!!! Any day now, sore boobs and cramps, hurry up already!!

I kinda missed all this Kiesha stuff, from the sound of it she is some sort of began goddess?? Funny though, my 10 year old cat's name is Kiesha... Perhaps that will bring me good luck?? although makes me laugh cause it sounds like you are all praising my cat... Which she would love!!
    Haha - Kiesha is very beautiful But I fear she may not be bogan enough to be a true fertility goddess. Now if she'd been K'iesha with the apostrophe...

And I'm waiting for AF any day too. If it happens on time then it should be first thing tomorrow! It's always been clockwork when I've taken the pill to bring on AF. Last pill - Fri, AF - first thing Monday. Almost to the hour.

Hope she comes soon for you and you can get started!

And BFPs! I'm so behind on this one... Will have to go back and catch up. Mrs Jaguar??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Hi Peonies,

I'm just getting ready to do our first FET, all natural. I had to let them know my cd1 when I got my period and then start tracking for ovulation myself. I tend to ovulate a little early - day 11 or 12 - so I had to start doing the poas LH surge tests from this morning which is day 9 - so I don't miss it. They recommended the slightly more expensive, digital clearblue ones as the most reliable, and you get 7 in a pack. Last month was my first cycle since the ectopic and I had my LH surge (which is what the test shows) from day 7 - way too early.

Once you get the surge on the test from your morning wee, they start doing blood tests that day and then each following day and they check your LH, Estrogen and Progesterone... They should see all of them increasing and then the LH and estrogen will drop and the progesterone will continue to increase and that's when they know you have ovulated. This usually will only be within 1-3 days from when you have initially surged. Last month I had the BT on the 2nd day and they initially said it all looked good, but then the 3rd day they said my progesterone had dropped (not great), but my other hormones hadn't actually peaked to the right levels, and being that I had surged so early they decided something was off and we got put off till the next cycle. Luckily I also got my next period after only another 12 days so I did have a mucked up month.

So I think while you are free to track it yourself, I think they need to get the bloods done right around when you surge to check everything is right before they will decide f they can go ahead with the transfer... I hope that helps, but its probably not the best news looking at the dates of your holiday! Perhaps it'll just be nice to give yourself a real break and not think about any of this for the time you are away! Do some attempts at a natural miracle...? hahah... To be honest, Its been nice to have a month to relax and have a few drinks with my DH and the time has gone pretty quick as I imagine it would for you with a holiday in Fiji to enjoy! Still I'm wrapped to finally be back in the game again from this morning and will hopefully surge in couple of days myself.

Goodluck Peonies!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

Franniesplace - unfortunately no, yet another delay in this would not be welcome for me. I am 37 and have had to squander a lot of time already, so I'm not too keen on wasting a whole month (or more, as I have long cycles). A year has already gone by and we've only had 2 cycles. And a "natural miracle" really would be a miracle, seeing as my DH has no sperm! Not an option for us I'm afraid.

But I guess if the timing is not right then we'll have to watse another month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi peonies. This BFP is from my first FET. I also ovulate later generally as well. Think it was cd19 this cycle. Had BT at cd11 then 14 and a couple after that. Also had to start progesterone support the day after ovulation so you may need that too. If they know when you ovulated they should be able to do the FET 5 days after (that's assuming you have a 5 day frozen blasty). Fingers crossed you don't have to wait! Waiting is awful. And FETs can work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - I was at spring hill day hospital too! So hopefully it's the place for BFPs to continue!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

KandP  (19-08-2012)