Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think pessaries would keep AF away Lackers. POAS tomorrow!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

kdsd - I'm on my tenth day of Lucrin. And I'm CD 30, and I think that last ICSI cycle I got AF on CD 33, but I was really hoping this one would be different.

Thanks everyone for listening to my whine. I eventually managed to get some sleep, but because of the crying I still feel quite grotty this morning.

Thanks for the new thread Tigs, and I'm angry on your behalf as to what you've had to endure. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    I don't think pessaries would keep AF away Lackers. POAS tomorrow!! xxx
    Thanks peonies. I feel like I should poas but I feel like I have a "phobia" of poas. I know that prob sounds really silly when alot of you are poas addicts but I just feel like I don't want to as I don't know if I could face the disappointment. Does that make sense? I have never made it this far before (15dpo) without spotting or getting AF and don't want to get my hopes up as I don't feel "pregnant". And poas and seeing just one line after getting this far just makes me feel sick. The fn did say to me that pessaries can delay AF and dr google also confirmed this. Argh! I feel like a mess. To be so close.... I'm sorry if this made no sense to the poas addicts!! I do love seeing all your pee stick results!!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Thanks peonies. I feel like I should poas but I feel like I have a "phobia" of poas. I know that prob sounds really silly when alot of you are poas addicts but I just feel like I don't want to as I don't know if I could face the disappointment. Does that make sense? I have never made it this far before (15dpo) without spotting or getting AF and don't want to get my hopes up as I don't feel "pregnant". And poas and seeing just one line after getting this far just makes me feel sick. The fn did say to me that pessaries can delay AF and dr google also confirmed this. Argh! I feel like a mess. To be so close.... I'm sorry if this made no sense to the poas addicts!! I do love seeing all your pee stick results!!
    You're very sensible Lackers. POAS addiction can be a really nasty thing - comparing one day's line to the next and doing multiple POAS a day can really drive you nuts. I think your approach is healthier!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

I just don't want to be finding out bad news from the FN. I'd rather know myself & be prepared for it. Otherwise I'd be a mess getting that call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's my justification for myself too, in my case I think it's more a case of not having patience.

I have to say also, after six pregnancies I tend to 'know' anyway, and the POAS just confirms the bad or confusing news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Lackers - I know they say pessaries might keep AF away. What I meant was, it's probably unlikely if you're just on the standard 2 pessaries a day for that to keep AF away if there's no pregnancy, unless you absorb them & respond to them extrordinarily well. In my case I'm quite sure the reason for no AF is because of the combo of 3 pessaries plus pregnyl. Last time I was actually pregnancy and was still full-on bleeding by now, because the pessaries just aren't enough for me. I think I may have a problem with responding to the pessaries though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish they'd offered me progesterone support. Can't help wondering...

Thanks
    Reviews
    You didn't have any?? And they didn't check your progesterone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Levels are back at 238 for today, so nurse told me to stop worrying and relax. OKKKKK. I'll try!