Closed Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Is it normal to get crampy after trigger? Probably a stupid question but thought I'd ask seeing as its only been nearly 3 hours.
    Can't remember the exact feeling as you feel really uncomfortable at this stage, but your follies are getting ready to release your eggs so what your feeling is probably that. I describe the feelings I get as stitch like pains sometimes.
    Last edited by Zakmick; 19-08-2012 at 01:35.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Poas this morning. Got a digital one as I didn't want to be squinting to see if two lines or not. It said..... Pregnant 2-3! What?? A BFP! I've not had one in 2 yrs! Not too sure what to think.... Just feel nervous. And excited. Can't believe it still. BT prob tues.

I f*^*^*g love k'iesha!
    I finally got my 2-3 weeks this morning. We must be pretty close!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

workingmumma  (19-08-2012),Zakmick  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Ladies, anyone know how soon you can start testing after a 5 day FET? Desperate to start those pee sticks but transfer was only on Thursday. Advice please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Is it normal to get crampy after trigger? Probably a stupid question but thought I'd ask seeing as its only been nearly 3 hours.

Hey lovey - i think around this time (leading up to the trigger shot) we get crampy and stitchy - whether it's before/during/after the ovulation trigger. I was stitchy last night (had my trigger at 8.50).

Is anyone else going for EPU tomorrow? I'm at 9.3 so will be at Spring Hill (Brissy) at around 8am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I finally got my 2-3 weeks this morning. We must be pretty close!
    Yay Mrs J!

Thanks
    Reviews

KandP - which clinic do you go to? I have a scan at spring hill at 11am

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Warren DeAmbrosis at QFG I'll be at the Spring Hill Day Hospital tomorrow I wanted to see if there will be any Brisbane bubhubbers there to keep me company

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    I'm with Warren DeAmbrosis at QFG I'll be at the Spring Hill Day Hospital tomorrow I wanted to see if there will be any Brisbane bubhubbers there to keep me company
    I'm with Glenn Sterling at Life Fertility, across the road from St Andrews Hospital. Would have kept you company if we were in the same place. Good luck tomorrow :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you wonderful ladies. I stalked bubhub for a long time but never posted. Then started the IVF roller coaster and found it really difficult to cope by myself and quite isolating so I'm so happy I took the plunge and found all of you. Thank you for all the wonderful congratulations. I'm still a bit numb at the moment. Will have to wait for beta results before it sinks in I think.

Mrsj - I hear you on old globs of crinone....eeeew! Yay for getting 2-3 on digital. I did a first response this morning as well just to double check.

Peonies, tigger and lucky - I'm sorry you're having such a tough time. Am thinking of you all xxx

1xbaby - good luck!!

And good luck to everyone who's about to start this roller coaster again or already started. Wishing you the best of luck!

Had a thought the other day. The day I went for my transfer was 2 days after my grandmothers funeral. The nurse was so sweet and quite emotional when I told her my grandma had passed. She mentioned about "spirits passing each other". I didn't know initially what exactly she meant but I realized that she meant hopefully with my grandmas passing a new life would begin. And so it has.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

workingmumma  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    jaandaw - I would think 5dp5dt would be the earliest you could expect to get a faint line.