Closed Thread
Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    KandP - sorry, I should've said. Only drink it before transfer, not after. It's said to possibly cause uterine contractions which you don't want after transfer. It might help build your lining beforehand though.

1xbabyplease - hard too say. I guess you'll just have to see if it's stronger tomorrow or fainter.

LKeith - might be implantation, or might just be an irritation of the cervix from pessaries. Good luck!

AFM: I think my AF is trying hard to come, but the combo of 3 pessaries a day and whatever Pregnyl is left is stopping it. I got a very slight pinkish blush tinge when wiping last night. But then had to do the 2 bedtime pessaries and it has gone away again. I feel like I can feel AF coming though. Wish it would just hurry up so I can get this over & done with. Also, I've started to really have doubts about continuing with IVF and certainly with my current clinic. We are only doing this & with them because of DH's sperm situation. I'm thinking IVF is making it harder for me (causing me troubles with progesterone, just throwing away potentially good embryos, etc) and I would probably have more luck just buying some sperm from overseas and using the old turkey baster. Not quite the fun way, but more natural. I don't have an issue ovulating, so I think it might be worth a try. Don't know if DH is convinced, but I'm the one going through all the needles & procedures now.
    Thanks for letting me know - i'll drink this bottle up to ET next Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Peoniesarepretty-We had the exact same thoughts, we're only doing IVF as we're a same sex couple, and unfortunately in Aus, (I'm not sure where you live), you can't buy from overseas and turkey baste, you have to go through a clinic. This is so frustrating as DP has no fertility issues, (that we're aware of), but going through a clinic was our only choice if we were to use overseas, unknown donor sperm.

That said, we could've bought from overseas and done IUI, but in terms of success rates and cost, IVF was more appealing for us.

Are you in Aus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    jaandaw - I am in Sydney. I don't think it is necessarily the case that you can't do it unless through a clinic. I just can't see how they can stop you, except through Customs confiscating shipments. Anyway, there are some options, I've been doing a bit of detective work. I'll PM you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Globs of days-old Crinone keep surprising me when I wipe. Ewww. That is all.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Weird!

Just got my BT results to see where AF is, and apparently I've ovulated on my own and am in my second phase of my cycle.

Prog was 40 and e2 was 650.

Thoughts ladies? I thought progynova stopped you O'ing?

Congrats lackers!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi

Congrats lackers, how exciting!

Afm , AF arrived this morning with a vengeance. It's very painful. So feeling in pain, didn't sleep well so got up at 4.30 cos of pain. Felt good until about 8 then my sister in uk is up to her old nutcase tricks. (she has three kids and is bipolar) So stressing everyone about in family. By 11 am feeling very flat and demotivated. Went to woollies, had a fight with dh about his driving and felt depressed seeing all the families with two kids. And overdid it on caffeine so got shakes. Thought going to macca's would cheer me up, but just ate to much and felt guilty and sick.

Come home to more stress re sister.

Now just feeling really depressed, in pain and can't get off the sofa. Any tips guys as my ds and DH need me to run the house and look after them.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Lucky, I've been hovering and not posting much as am just a big ball of downer today but wanted to add my support. My DH works in Singapore and isn't here most of the time, and DS is, well, 5! So I have to be the big strong one 99% of the time. I don't really have any tips as such, but after DS is in bed I tend to pull out my old comforty DVDs and drink copious glasses of wine in front of the heater. Tonight it's "Father of the Bride" which I've loved since I was 11 years old and have seen 2,000 times at least.

My parents are an issue too, Mum has Parkinson's and Dad has the beginning of dementia or Altzeimer's. So I have to be parents to them in a lot of ways as well.

I also run my own company and have two full time employees so I totally get being 'the one in charge' all the time. It sucks!

At the end of the day you just have to take every second that you can snatch to be a support to yourself. Sleep in an extra half hour, take that walk, sit in the car and listen to the radio. And if that means someone else means misses out for half an hour, well that's just tough.

Sorry for the big rant. Having a difficult time here tonight, too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Tigger & Lucky - sending you both virtual hugs, sorry to hear you're having such a hard time at the moment, it's so incredibly unfair. It must be incredibly hard not to have DH with you throughout this process. I too have been reading but not posting, I've been so moody the last couple of days after increasing the progynova to 3 tablets daily Andes a result I feel a bit antisocial. You've been in my thoughts and I wish I could wave a wand and make it all better for you.

Peonies - I hope things improve soon, I'm thinking of you too and sending you a virtual hug also.

Lackers - congratulations!!!!! That's such exciting news :-)

I really hope I've got these posts written for the right people, it's hard using the app as I can't scroll up and read who I'm replying to.

Big hugs to everyone that needs them and huge congrats to all who have good news.

AFM - we have a scan Monday to check my lining, fingers crossed for FET 25/8 if all goes well. I'm hating these tablets, I feel like I'm going out of my mind, I'm soooooo cranky!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I'm feeling a little antisocial too workingmumma, I have no drugs though to blame 😖

I'm sorry for the other girls struggling, Tiggers, Lucky and Peonies thinking of you too xx

Went to my old basketball clubs grand final tonight haven't played for a number of uts, but I'm a life member and thought I should show my face. I saw a girl I use to play with and she had twins through ivf, they were adorable. She kept talking and told me she had split from her husband and was now in a same sex relationship, who she had the twins with.
    I was very excited for her, she then said her ex husband had her other children this weekend. I wasn't excited for her anymore, i became very jealous then, she has been so blessed...I feel horrible for feeling like that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal to get crampy after trigger? Probably a stupid question but thought I'd ask seeing as its only been nearly 3 hours.