Closed Thread
Page 17 of 102 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

ps kdsd that sucks you are sick. I swear by the combo of fresh lemon, hot water and lemonade drinks. Also the lemon/ginger tea is awesome for your throat.
    K'eisha please send our darling kdsd lots of healthy vibes for her epu!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

kdsd  (18-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    kdsd- hope you get better soon. Lots of rest X

kandp- haha when the estrogen is pumping don't come a knockin'- like dancing said the problem is that usually they tell you no fun times

Great news lackers!! What was your initial beta and on what day post transfer?? I thought you were worried cause it was low- thats great news it says 2-3 weeks!! Must be a good number now!!!

AFM- Well who knows really.... Been testing every day to see when 1500 booster is out, and last FET it was out 4 days after the last booster. This time its 5 days past the booster, and still a faint line- so maybe i'm having a chemical again?? I'm 9dp5dt, so if I was actually pregnany I would expect hcg to be around 100, and its a faint line so I'm thinking its either chemical or left over pregnyl. Any thoughts?? Blood test on Monday....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Lackers!!!!

As for my spotting I was talking about...I am only on Estrace the pill and Estrogen patches right now. Oh and Progesterone suppositories twice daily. I have been having a kind of weird feeling down by my uterus all day. But I'm not even gonna let me get my hopes up because last time I was having pains and really thought it meant something then got BFN and was soooo disappointed. I don't even really know what symptoms to look for....? I still have a week and a half until BT. Thank to everyone who's thinking it's implantation bleeding! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Have to get DH to do the consent form again, cause he didn't get his sig witnessed on the one I tried to hand in today. Not my fault, cause I wasn't told he had to last week. Annoying!

On phone so personals hard, congrats on BFP though lackers! (I hope it was you, my short term memory sucks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    KandP - go and buy some Pom juice and drink it. Is supposed to help with building lining. It's awfully sweet - I can't drink it straight up, I just put some in mineral water. Glad for the good mood! It's the other end of the cycle when it all goes sucky. But hopefully not for you.
    Thanks Peez <3 I just went shopping and got myself a big bottle. You'e right, it's SWEEEEEET! We've got a Soda****** so i'm mixing it with soda water and it's delicious! I'll just keep drinking it until the TWW is over lol.

Something funny for you ladies - my DH had an "Australian Stereotype" themed 30th a couple of years ago, and i wanted to share a photo of me in all of my bogan excellence. I call it my Roberta Williams chic (i'm the one with the clip in extensions)

16841_267560367510_5600955_n.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    kdsd- hope you get better soon. Lots of rest X

kandp- haha when the estrogen is pumping don't come a knockin'- like dancing said the problem is that usually they tell you no fun times

Great news lackers!! What was your initial beta and on what day post transfer?? I thought you were worried cause it was low- thats great news it says 2-3 weeks!! Must be a good number now!!!

AFM- Well who knows really.... Been testing every day to see when 1500 booster is out, and last FET it was out 4 days after the last booster. This time its 5 days past the booster, and still a faint line- so maybe i'm having a chemical again?? I'm 9dp5dt, so if I was actually pregnany I would expect hcg to be around 100, and its a faint line so I'm thinking its either chemical or left over pregnyl. Any thoughts?? Blood test on Monday....
    Oh i have everything for you that it's good news on Monday.

As for fun-times - we can (as Warren said) go totally nuts on each other this afternoon and tonight, but nothing tomorrow, and of course we have to the night of EPU (i'd rather eat glass).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some offerings to K'iesha for a sticky one- some snacks and babymoon to anywhere she wants!!!!

imagesCA0BTM3T.jpgimagesCA7RJ64S.jpguntitled.png

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Congratulations Lackers that's awesome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - sorry, I should've said. Only drink it before transfer, not after. It's said to possibly cause uterine contractions which you don't want after transfer. It might help build your lining beforehand though.

1xbabyplease - hard too say. I guess you'll just have to see if it's stronger tomorrow or fainter.

LKeith - might be implantation, or might just be an irritation of the cervix from pessaries. Good luck!

AFM: I think my AF is trying hard to come, but the combo of 3 pessaries a day and whatever Pregnyl is left is stopping it. I got a very slight pinkish blush tinge when wiping last night. But then had to do the 2 bedtime pessaries and it has gone away again. I feel like I can feel AF coming though. Wish it would just hurry up so I can get this over & done with. Also, I've started to really have doubts about continuing with IVF and certainly with my current clinic. We are only doing this & with them because of DH's sperm situation. I'm thinking IVF is making it harder for me (causing me troubles with progesterone, just throwing away potentially good embryos, etc) and I would probably have more luck just buying some sperm from overseas and using the old turkey baster. Not quite the fun way, but more natural. I don't have an issue ovulating, so I think it might be worth a try. Don't know if DH is convinced, but I'm the one going through all the needles & procedures now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello

I've been MIA for a short time, as we went away for a week to take a break between the last cycle/ miscarriage, and the next one. I come back and there are 17 pages of a new thread! Lots of catching up to do, so forgive me for no personals this time. It's all me me me today...

Not that there's heaps to say. I had to take the contraceptive pill after my D&C, in order to bring on AF and start the next cycle. I don't ovulate naturally, which is why we're doing IVF, and would have no AF without something like the pill.

So, I took my last pill yesterday and am waiting for AF to start. Should be Monday I think. Then on CD2 I start taking Progynova (to build up endometrium, as body won't do it otherwise), and then on CD10 I go in for a scan and all being well will have FET after that.

The week away was lovely, and just what we needed. I'm now approaching another round of IVF with a sense of dread and weariness. Not the best attitude to go in with! I think even seeing a BFP wouldn't be exciting now - not after miscarrying at 8.5 weeks. I think I'll need to see a good strong heartbeat (last time it was slow and then a week later it stopped) and be nearer to the 12 week mark before feeling hopeful - but maybe that'll change.

Anyway, will start thinking of my offerings for K'iesha now!

Will come back with personals from here on in! (Goes back 17 pages and starts reading...)