Closed Thread
Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I thought that too, but just incase there is HCG in my system due to a miracle pregnancy (yeah right!) I just wanted to make sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just asked the hubby if my BT form came in the mail today....nope. They said they sent it yesterday so I guess I will get it on Monday and have to wait til tues to have BT. More waiting. But will know tomorrow when I POAS. Still have a feeling that pessaries keeping AF away. Did anyone else only start AF after they stopped pessaries or have you all gotten AF whilst on them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys sorry I havent been active much on here lately. Things have been pretty busy at work. I think the idea of a general private forum is a fantastic idea. I am also one of the founders of a private Facebook forum for people from NZ going through infertility and have formed some great friendships and close friends - funny we havent actually met in real life bar 2 people who came over to Melb for a holiday.

I started OCP today and if all goes well should be heading for pickup end of September. My FS is upping my meds to 450 which seems heaps!! Other than that trying to be good on the exercise front - I have lost a couple of kg recently and trying to get to around 70 before I start stimms. I am enjoying exercise at the moment and have signed up to do the 12WBT challenge from Michelle Bridges.

Hope everyone is going well. I am off to sydney tomorrow morning until Monday night so will check in and send longer update then.

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Tiggs and Peez big hugs xxxx

Peez I am not sure about the pregnyl shot affecting bloods.... I always assumed it would be very low (3ish) if it came up on BT. Fx for you lovely. 2 days will feel like a long time but just keep hanging on x

Zak hooray!!! Good news darling x

Emmy oh hun that sucks so much. I hope that FS has to eat homis words and they fertilise beautifully xxxx

Lucky I havent decided when I will stop if we arent successful. Maybe after 3 stims (provided we get frozens each time). We have said def donor embies. I would go donor sperm but DB isnt so keen. I am not sure about fostering... I am worried I would get way too attached and not sure I could handle it if I needed to give them back?

AFM Well today was much better all round than yesterday. Sleep will help that I guess!

DB has a serious case of man flu so our house is full of germs and coughing. I am hoping that I havent picked up anything but my head is starting to hurt and my throat is dry...... Everytime I get back to the gym hardcore Grrrr.

Hope everyone is having an awesome Friday night.

Clem please make a snow angel for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Just asked the hubby if my BT form came in the mail today....nope. They said they sent it yesterday so I guess I will get it on Monday and have to wait til tues to have BT. More waiting. But will know tomorrow when I POAS. Still have a feeling that pessaries keeping AF away. Did anyone else only start AF after they stopped pessaries or have you all gotten AF whilst on them?
    Hi Lackers
    For me I have never got AF when on pessaries. It usually takes me 4-5 days after stopping them... Sorry not sure if thats what you want to hear.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

lackers  (18-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i'm starting to get *really* uncomfortable now - When i begin to feel like going to the bathroom, i have to go straight away or it becomes really quite painful to walk. I'm hoping that means I have some good follies growing! You would want to hope so, given i'm on 600iu of Gonal F a day!

My CD9 appt is tomorrow morning Aside from that, this time round i have to say i'm feeling fantastic. I'm wondering if Wazza lucked out in prescribing the hormones/drugs he did - the cunning combination has worked its magic. I'm feeling good about myself, the world, my friends, work... i'm not really thinking about IVF at the moment, even though i'm in the midst of it. It's kinda tripping me out actually, but hey, i'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth; i'll ride the wave of good-feeling as i don't know how long it's going to last. Come talk to me again when i'm in the middle of my TWW

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (18-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Still have a feeling that pessaries keeping AF away. Did anyone else only start AF after they stopped pessaries or have you all gotten AF whilst on them?
    Last cycle my AF started when I was still on pessaries. So they don't necessarily keep it away.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

lackers  (18-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry not doing personals as its late and I'm knackered.. But thought I'd update u all on how my scan went..
    Only 6 follies.. 4 on my left ranging from 10mm to 22mm then 2 on the right 13 and 17mm. So not so great but was told not to be down about it.. Trigger tomorrow night at 8.15pm then gotta be at the hospital at 6.30am Monday For EPU.. then transfer should be Wednesday. So close now.. Can't wait but scared and nervous too..

Have a good weekend and will come back for personals over the weekend

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

I'm so sorry Emmylou, I know they like to give us all the information but sometimes I think the way it's communicated needs to be thought of carefully as they must know what they tell us can affect our lives dramatically!! Hugs, and I pray they have got it wrong!!

Kdsd: I'm praying that they are quality embryos!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well!!

I just had a question....I am 4 days post FET and today I wiped and there was a little bit of bright red blood. Just a tiny bit. My papers from the doctor say not to worry but just wanted to see what you all thought about it and see if that had happened to anyone. I thought it would happen closer to transfer if it was going to but it was 4 days ago.