Closed Thread
Page 14 of 102 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, Tigger. What did they want hCG to be? Super big hugs.

Peonies, I'm thinking of you too.

Sending you guys so much love right now. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies and tiggs hugs to you! WWell I afraid sad nnews here today as well I had epu today and I got 3 eggs! The doc says that they are really bad quality and that they probably won't fertilize! I feel like a complete failure and just feel like I will never have a baby! Hating the world right now sorry to be such a downer

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

So sorry tiggers and peonies. I too got a bad result, but good in a way that it's no over. My hcg is now 4 so my period will come tomorrow.

Luckily we got into see the FS yesterday. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with me to get me pregnant again and she said she thinks I should try at least 3 cycles. I worry about trying and trying and not getting anywhere. I guess I worry that I'm 40 next month and maybe my eggs are kaput. I raised the issue of whether I should use an egg donor but she thinks i can still get pregnant with my own and to keep trying. she said with an egg donor of 32 of course I would have a better chance but she still thinks we should try with my eggs.

In my head I think I can do 4 cycles, and then I would like to use a donor but I will be guided by the doctor. We've also talked about long term foster care as plan c. I guess it's easier for me because I have one ds. I just want him to have a sibling the most and for him not to lose out because of not having a sibling.

Do any of you have a limit of cycles or a plan b?

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry emmylou81, that really sux!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear emmylou! I'm with lucky...that really sucks!!

Lucky - I told myself that I would do 3 stims and however many FET's I can get out of them and then that would be it. I never thought that just after 8 months of IVF that I would be up to my 3rd stim though, so now I'm not sure what my limit will be. We may be doing ICSI this time though, so maybe I will start counting from 3 ICSI cycles to justify it to myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Peonies and tiggs hugs to you! WWell I afraid sad nnews here today as well I had epu today and I got 3 eggs! The doc says that they are really bad quality and that they probably won't fertilize! I feel like a complete failure and just feel like I will never have a baby! Hating the world right now sorry to be such a downer
    I'll be keeping your 3 in my thoughts, love. That's what we got this time too, and we are currently expecting a miracle bub. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh emmylou! That's just cr*p! I really feel for you. I hope they do fertilize and prove the FS wrong! Fingers and toes and everything crossed. xx

Sariele - yay for getting started.

Disney - hope icsi works for you.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Embarrassing!

I had to just call my clinic up to ask them what I need to do because I have forgotten how to do a stim cycle...and it is my 3rd one!!

My FS gave me the doctors orders which is what threw me off I think. Usually I just wait for the consent forms in the mail and to ring up on day 1.

I'm going in for a BT tomorrow to see where my hormones are at as I was suppose to have gotten AF already, yet she is nowhere in sight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a 1500 pregnyl booster 2 weeks ago...would it show up in a BT do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    I had a 1500 pregnyl booster 2 weeks ago...would it show up in a BT do you think?
    I highly doubt it. I had pregnyl 10,000 as my trigger last time and it was out of my system two weeks later.