Closed Thread
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1014
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Thanks guys. I just don't know, I feel nothing, empty I don't know if that's normal having just broken up with my best friend and partner of 12 years and 4 years weird. Not sure what to do with myself, can't concentrate on telly, feel like I could study, but then that seems weird....shouldn't I be bawling my eyes out hysterically?

Thanks
    Reviews
    J hun I am so sorry. This process is so stressful. And I think that onepartner is often more invested than the other. My dh and I have had our share of not so great moments too. Mostly me over reacting and doing the arguing. He's very passive, just as well cause I'm not!! As the other girls have said, tomorrow will bring perspective. And how you feel, well I think that's exhaustion, anger and stress. Take it easy hun. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you both zak and kd xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Kdsd it's not over yet, spotting is so common. Have you poas yet? I totally understand it being a downer though

Ja, sorry to hear you're having s rough night dp and I have had some huuuuge fights over ivf and I've thought If we keeping getting bad news it could end up really damaging our relationship. I really do think that ivf is one of the most stressful things a couple can go through. Maybe you need to let things settle and see where you both are at xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

I hate this limbo land part. I wish I could be like a normal person and poas and be happy not automatically worry about everything that could go wrong. This pregnancy is a miracle for sure, and for that I want it to stick more than anything. But I don't want to get too attached cause it feels like groundhog day.

Have super sore boobs so hoping maybe that's a good sign. And have that pulling twingy feeling. I guess time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaandaw... So so sorry to hear what's going on. Maybe ur body is in shock from it all and hasn't caught up to react just yet. Hope u can work it out. Now I'm coming to the end of this cycle, I can see the massive emotional roller coaster this journey is. Can only imagine after so long it would put a lot of pressure on ones relationship. Massive hugs

I did end up POAS. No Idea what I expected to see other than a stark white test so really wasted a test. Didn't tell DH that I did coz he was so worried I'd stress myself out for no reason. Have managed to stop crying although now I just feel blah and eyes r the crying heavy feeling. Bet they'll be like golf balls in the morning. Fingers crossed but haven't seen the colored cm (sounds a little nice this way I think lol) since I got home. Will see if AF comes in full force tomorrow although she's not due til Monday.
    Thanks for ur support. Hoping for the best but have to think the worst until proven otherwise.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I hate this limbo land part. I wish I could be like a normal person and poas and be happy not automatically worry about everything that could go wrong. This pregnancy is a miracle for sure, and for that I want it to stick more than anything. But I don't want to get too attached cause it feels like groundhog day.

Have super sore boobs so hoping maybe that's a good sign. And have that pulling twingy feeling. I guess time will tell.
    Ahhhh to be normal and not second guess everything would be bliss!! X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (02-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Jaandaw... So so sorry to hear what's going on. Maybe ur body is in shock from it all and hasn't caught up to react just yet. Hope u can work it out. Now I'm coming to the end of this cycle, I can see the massive emotional roller coaster this journey is. Can only imagine after so long it would put a lot of pressure on ones relationship. Massive hugs

I did end up POAS. No Idea what I expected to see other than a stark white test so really wasted a test. Didn't tell DH that I did coz he was so worried I'd stress myself out for no reason. Have managed to stop crying although now I just feel blah and eyes r the crying heavy feeling. Bet they'll be like golf balls in the morning. Fingers crossed but haven't seen the colored cm (sounds a little nice this way I think lol) since I got home. Will see if AF comes in full force tomorrow although she's not due til Monday.
    Thanks for ur support. Hoping for the best but have to think the worst until proven otherwise.
    Yep I'm doing the same, I think I'm just numb at the moment- don't know what to feel x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Yep I'm doing the same, I think I'm just numb at the moment- don't know what to feel x
    Xxx this really is the hardest bit. Harder than all the drugs, jabs and ops put together.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

So I p'd oas this morning and very nothing. Still way to early and I'm clinging to that! I still don't feel like I'm only days away from af, but now there is doubt and somewhat less hope. I guess we'll see.

So sorry to those girls a couple of days ahead of me. Xo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub