Closed Thread
Page 1 of 102 1231151101 ... LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

I want to see lots of BFPs in here please K'iesha!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (16-08-2012),dancingbutterfly  (16-08-2012),jessesgirl  (16-08-2012),LKeith  (16-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - so sorry you had a bad night. I think a lot of us are in a bad place at the moment.

Zak - how you doing today?

dancing - hope work's going ok, at least it takes our mind of all this craziness I guess.

MrsJ - hope you get your results today got what a wait you've had

Clem - another tired K'iesha girl. Hope you're going ok at work.

Jaandaw - aww poor you and poor DP. This journey freaking sux sometimes. Let's hope there's no need for more cycles.

KandP - grow follies grow!

LittleFeet - welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you today, Tigger? Been thinking of you.

I'm just at home today. Terrible night's sleep, couldn't deal with snotty, crabby Year 1 kiddies today + running back and forth chasing clinics to take my blood.. I needed a ME day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to send everyone another virtual hug. I too hit the wall last night, amazing how everyone seems to sinc at times - cycling or not

Another very tired set of eyes here. And cried on the phone to the first person who rang me at work today...oh dear...long day ahead.

Where the hell is AF already????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh, here we are. Yes this is better. Thanks Tiggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tiggs for the new thread. So sorry your line is getting lighter

So sorry that so many of us are in struggle town at the moment.

I feel the same. Yesterday was just the ****test day with that work collegue jamming her unwanted baby in my face, then my SIL had her THIRD baby that night, and she's younger. To top it off I did another HPt to see how the hcg booster is going and its almost gone- the faintest of faint lines 3 days after the last booster so I know its booster. I'm 7dp5dt today so I would expect to see some action on it if I was UTD... so I'm pretty sure its a for me AGAIN. I'm just over it.

You know I put off having a family for 6 years doing a degree to dedicate my life to helping others, then a research PHD again supposably for the good of the world, and you just can't help but wonder why you never get any good karma back.

Sorry for the 'me' vent. I'm just having a melt down today along will you all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MrsJ. Me day sounds like a great idea. I'll be stalking for your blood results today. Did you ask WHICH parts of your bloods were back? Coz GPs test for every bl00dy thing with early pg tests, as standard, incl things like HIV. So maybe call back and ask specifically for the HCG as that should have come back first.Sel - we've all been weepy I think, I had a cry last night too. Come oooonnnn AF...1xbaby - we are definitely in meltdown town today! I agree karma is a fcking b1tch I'm crabby today - I didn't sleep well either (weird!) and the POAS was a lot lighter this morning, plus my b00bs have deflated further and aren't sore any more, so just waiting for the mc to start now. Could have happened a bit earlier, feeling a bit ripped off that I've had to wait this long and probably at least another two weeks before it's all "resolved" as the clinic says, and I can figure out what I want to do next, whether to do a FET before my big work trip to the States in October, or leave it so I can party on at the conference and drink faaane Southen' whiskeh with my rellos in Mississippi. And to the Universe I flip a massive bird and say FFS, FIVE MISCARRIAGES?! WHO HAS FIVE MISCARRIAGES?! WHYYYYYYY???
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 16-08-2012 at 11:36.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (16-08-2012),lackers  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kween K'iesha's Chatroom

Yay thanks tiggeriffic!!!

Peonies and 1babyplease, huge hugs for you today <3

I hope you all have a better sleep tonight. Xox

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (16-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I jump in ladies? Posted only a few times in the last thread but read along. Would love to join the K'eisha gang as I need all the help I can get to get my BFP.

Long live K'eisha

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay new thread! Thanks tigger! Have been thinking of you. You are going through so much and still so supportive. I guess everyone on here is supportive even though we have all gone through so much. Wonderful thread. I'm so glad I lost my bubhub virginity with such a great group of ladies!

No real personals as im at work. BT for me is on Monday. 2 weeks after transfer even after a 5dt. Ages away! But not too sure what to think as I don't have AF but well aware that the pessaries can delay AF. Crinone certainly didn't last cycle but know that pessaries can. Will poas on sat as my husband will be there. Good luck to everyone else!!