+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 30 weeks & abdominal pain????

Hi all just wanting some advice or hear from others that may have this. I'm 30 weeks and the last few days i've had upper abdominal cramping. It's only mild but still bothersome. I did find out after I had DD that I had seperated abdominal muscles so thinking maybe its that again. Have any of you experienced this????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Blondi, I had sep abdo muscles, too. It's called diastasis rectis and never caused me any pain, but we are all diff.

Go in for a check up! If it's painful and it's crampy, def go in for a check if you can! Better to be safe than sorry at 30w, or any weeks. Hope all is ok with you. I had upper abdo cramping earlier at 26w (but I had placental probs) and it ended up being pre-term labour, caused by placental bleeding.

Please go get a quick check up if you can! Let us know how you go. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou, yeah am heading to town tomorrow so will duck into the hospital. I don't have any other symptoms so hoping its just that

Similar Threads

1. Muscular abdominal pain?
    By Raindance in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 20:22
  2. Abdominal separation pain
    By kpet in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 19:34