+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Safety1st Shuttle Stroller

So, after researching the BeBe Care Rverse XLR, and thinking it was perfect but then finding it too big in real life, I thought I'd found a great pram in the Valco Zee Spark (looks fabulous online, can't find it anywhere to view IRL!), however I've just checked out the CREP ratings for the three car capsules it fits (Britax Unity, Snap N Go and Maxi Cosi) and none of them rate particularly well over all. The best capsule in the most recent CREP report is the Safety 1st One Safe Infant Carrier (5 stars), which is compatible with the Safety 1st Shuttle Stroller.

I'm looking for a pram/stroller that is not too big/wide/heavy, which accommodates a good capsule and has a reversible seat (and the Valco Zee Spark has the added bonus of having a seat which transforms into a bassinet, and can take toddler seats).

Does anyone have the Safey 1st Shuttle Stroller? Can you give me your feedback on it please?

Has anyone seen the Valco Zee Spark (not the standard Zee or the Snap) IRL?? What did you think?

The other option is to forget the travel system and go for a rear/forward facing car seat option, and get the Zee Spark...but it would be nice to be able to take the baby from the car to the pram without waking him!!

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

T xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TrixieB For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (18-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have the Valco zee spark duo and i LOVE it !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i've just read on another forum how to 'adjust' the safety first one safe capsule so that it will fit a pram with maxi cosi adaptors.
    I raced out and bought it and adjusted it and it fits on my baby jogger city elite with the adaptors. It doesn't click in but sits quite nice and firm on the adaptors.
    I bought it at supercheap auto for $111.20 and paid only $7.00 for an extra base for DH's car
    With the adjustment, it does not affect the position of the capsule in the base in any way.
    You can get maxi cosi adaptors for a whole range of prams, baby jogger, bugaboo's etc etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies girls! Jaspat, I saw that info about adapting as well but DH won't let me do it because it could void the warranty and he was concerned about stress on the frame, and he's not happy if it doesnt snap in. We got around to looking at the safety 1st option in real life and DH really liked it (so did I, but I'm easily pleased!) so unless I find another pram which works with the safety 1st capsule, I guess that'll be it.

I can't believe how prams have changed since I was shopping for my twins, so many options and they do so many things!!

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wondering if the Safety 1st Shuttle Stroller would fit in a Toyota Yaris? I want to buy the travel system but I'm unsure if it will fit.

Also, does the stroller lie flat?

TIA