+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nah not excessive at all. I had a friend take some shots for both my pregnancys and they turn out FANTASTIC! i love them!!
    When DS was born though, we had pro shots done and ended up spending about 2.5k on shots. I still love them and we paid them off so not so bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't see it as excessive or selfish.
    I have some beautiful shots of me pregnant with DD1 (DH took them though) and i really treasure them.
    I would get a professional shot for this pregnancy but i feel my belly is so disgusting now that it would be a waste of money, if i could go back to my first pregnancy and do it i would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    As long as you don't get anything like this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-costumes.html

You are all good

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Bwahahaha! I think you can add the ones I took today there...just let my kids paint my tum with face paint and they took pictures! They look nasty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go for it, it's a special time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Go for it!

I wish I'd gotten more shots taken of me when I was pregnant - I only made it to 31 weeks before DS was delivered by emergency CS.
    I don't even think I have a proper bump pic at all on file, just a few when I just looked a bit rounded

I feel quite silly for not insisting on more pictures being taken.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Maternity Photo Shoot excessive?

Not excessive or selfish at all! I wish I had of got some done when I was pregnant with DS. Will definately do it whenever I'm pregnant with number two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think its selfish or excessive but personally I don't think its necessary. I feel the money could be better spent on things for bub. That's just my opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Maternity Photo Shoot excessive?

In the end I decided against it, instead had dp take some beach shots while on our babymoon. They look lovely anmd simple