+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default video monitor - any recommendations?

i am thinking of getting a video monitor as i am expecting twins. can anyone share some recommendations of ones that they found good or ones to steer clear of?

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i have the samsung one from target and its fabulous it has no static and as soon as a noise is made in the room it is perfectly clear and there is a talk button you can press to talk to them, it also plays music if you want them to have soothing music to go of to sleep, also if you have it on silent for what ever reason it beeps if there is a noise in the room, Which is helpful i know i turn it down when we are up so that it dont echo when she and i are both up and then i have heard it beep at night and gone oh dam monitor.

I use if for my 6,5 year old DD that sleeps hooked up to a heart and lung moniter and a jejunal enteral pump

Similar Threads

1. Baby Monitor with two Cameras - Video or two seperate monitors?
    By CrazyBeautifulPrincess in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-11-2012, 15:15
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 21:02
  3. Best Video baby monitor??
    By mim1 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:39