Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Your Partner

Yes I have doubts at times but I always talk them through with him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Your Partner

I have alot of doubts, ALOT. And for a longg time to (years) No advice to share as im still yet to figure out a way around it myself

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your Partner

We've been in a rut for a long time. It's hard. I definitely have doubts. For me it's more apathy. Things aren't good, but the aren't bad so I just float along......

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Your Partner

Dh works away so its very easy to forget y u love them but when we start feeling distant we always try and do something childish like go bowling or laser tag or even go away for s few days with the baby but we always try act like children for a few hours and just have fun

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your Partner

I get frustrated with DHs mood swings and often wonder if he has depression

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your replies girls.
    squirrelex aww I'm sorry my df has depression as do I and it does take it's toll

Df and I play games together and stuff (he's an avid gamer) but he doesn't like leaving the house much yet the house makes him depressed and it makes it difficult to focus on good stuff when I just want to get out of the house and do stuff together He does try sometimes though - he'll take me out shopping (rarely but when he does he at least doesn't complain ) and stuff.
    Like you Lifeinshadesofgrey he didn't 'cheat' but he betrayed me (a couple times :/) and those are the main thoughts that get me down.
    After our small spat earlier I've been feeling better though I know it's upset him a lot poor guy but sometimes he just doesn't listen and it gets us to fighting point -.- silly men!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I have doubts about my DH... as our relationship goes on the doubts have been growing, we're growing into different people and sometimes it is hard for me to find that feeling of romantic love we had in the beginning. But overall I know that I love him - even if someday I'm not in love with him, I'll still love him very very much and I know that life would be so much worse without him in it than it would be with him. That's my general rule... as long as you still want to be with them and life is still better with them even when it's hard, it'll be okay. Hope that makes sense

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bookwormmum For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (15-08-2012)