+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 5 consecutive days of positive OPK's

Hey ladies. I had 15 days of positives this month... Tried 3 different brands, first response, forelife and confirm.... All the same and all very strong positives. I'm now 3 days overdue for AF but getting BFNs.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Kelbel - omg I thought my five days were insane, but 15?! Geez it's enough to drive you bonkers trying to figure out what's going on. The brand I was using was Fertility2Family. I really hope it's a bfp for you and it's just a case of your levels too low ATM. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

You and me both... If not its a trip to the docs to find out why the tests were positive so long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brulee View Post
    Kelbel - omg I thought my five days were insane, but 15?! Geez it's enough to drive you bonkers trying to figure out what's going on. The brand I was using was Fertility2Family. I really hope it's a bfp for you and it's just a case of your levels too low ATM. Good luck.
    How did you find the fertility2family ones? I was using them, but the control line was always pretty faint, I bought some oracle ones and used these along with the f2f ones, and the lines were much darker

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How did you find the fertility2family ones? I was using them, but the control line was always pretty faint, I bought some oracle ones and used these along with the f2f ones, and the lines were much darker
    I found the same think Lilsmurf, the next ones I might try oracle.. But figured even if it's faint it's still a faint positive.......

Thanks
    Reviews

Lilsmurfy and choccie - I found the same thing as you guys found. Compared with the other ones I was using (can't recall brand) the control line on Fertility2Family was always quite faint...the other ones were so much darker and a lot easier to read. Plus I didnt get 5 positives!! I'll never use the F2F again. So the oracle ones are supposed to be good?

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a lot of luck previously with te first response ones. Only normally had one or two days of definite positives then def negatives every other day, they were very easy to read.