+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Solids and sleeping

Hi all,

My 5 1/2 month old has had reflux from day 1. Thickened formula seemed to ease this which is great and then she woke only once a night.

I have introduced solids twice a day now and she loves it! However, she is now waking every 2 hours, sometimes screaming. Im thinking it has something to do with the food and her trying to digest it OR of course teething.

Has anyone else been in this situation and that they can give me advice? I might just go back to formula for another month to see how it goes. Poor little munchkin!

LG

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD did this when I first started solids, I pulled her off them for a week or so and restarted no probs... don't know what caused it but it sorted itself out quickly. I use a reflux formula with bubs and haven't used thickener, so not sure how it works but could you maybe keep using the thickener a little while settling into solids? The solids help a little to keep things down a bit but its not an overnight solution.

Similar Threads

1. Bottle, solids and sleeping
    By HopefulDad in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2012, 15:58
  2. Solids and Sleeping - 5 Months old
    By misspumpkin in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 21:18
  3. sleeping worse since starting solids
    By mizz in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 5