Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    In fairness ( and I can't believe I am defending Vicpark ) But someone was talking about how they hate Tizzie Hall, and she is just defending it because she believes in it. That is how forums work, you know, someone says something, someone else counter acts.

I realise why I have stayed out of threads like these - jeez, and people say that the vaccination threads get heated. They ain't got nothing on this!

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulmama2b View Post
    OK you know what? I am SO SORRY OP that your awesome venting thread turned into THIS! Vicpark- You are a bully. Mods- this thread should be deleted because it is just going to go on.. and on.. and on.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    don't like it don't read it?

Vicpark you didnt start the thread! So umm.. if you didn't like it, why did you read it?? Take your own advise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    By bully do you mean standing up to a bunch of people going on a vindictive bashing session of an author and insulting mothers that follow the book?

Delete the thread? People are adults, they shouldn't need molly coddling! If it goes on and on who does that hurt? Don't like it, don't read it. Geesh!
    Where are the insults towards mothers who follow it? I see insults towards mothers who it didn't work for, telling them they did not do it right or that they let their bias get in the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    In fairness ( and I can't believe I am defending Vicpark ) But someone was talking about how they hate Tizzie Hall, and she is just defending it because she believes in it. That is how forums work, you know, someone says something, someone else counter acts.

I realise why I have stayed out of threads like these - jeez, and people say that the vaccination threads get heated. They ain't got nothing on this!
    I am totally standing by what I said. I couldnt give a sh** about Tizzie whatshername but I am soo over the mummy bashing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Letter to Tizzie Hall

Most mothers are consumed by the birth, and would not absorb much about other issues of parenting.

You assume that all babies are the same, and so does the book! My 2 could not be further apart in regards to sleep as babies, and they have the same parents. Plus, I did the same thing every night from birth, bath, feed, bed. The only difference is one was bf, the other wasn't. I believe that a routine before bed is important, but that was my instinct, not something I needed to read in a book. I didn't even read the book until after #2 came along, and then decided it was rubbish!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Closed for review.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Eko  (14-08-2012),hopefulmama2b  (14-08-2012)