+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    All my other piercings I've had to take out for surgery, however my eyebrow I've always been allowed to keep in as they just tape over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OM View Post
    All my other piercings I've had to take out for surgery, however my eyebrow I've always been allowed to keep in as they just tape over it.
    They've always taped over mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont have any peircing that i've never taken out. I had my belly peirced at 12 and took it out permanently at 19 or so. The hole is still there. I had the middle of my top lip peirced when i was 16 and took it out about 6months later (it closed up thank god).

I have my ears pierced and the top of my ear pierced and i dont have anything in them at the moment either.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bennos Mummy For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2TTC View Post
    They've always taped over mine
    Depends where the piercing is located and what the surgery is as to whether they can tape over it

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    thats a nice bedtime story stinky's :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    I dont have any peircing that i've never taken out. I had my belly peirced at 12 and took it out permanently at 19 or so.
    12! My goodness so young Did you do it yourself or have it professional pierced?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennos Mummy View Post
    I dont have any peircing that i've never taken out. I had my belly peirced at 12 and took it out permanently at 19 or so. The hole is still there. I had the middle of my top lip peirced when i was 16 and took it out about 6months later (it closed up thank god).

I have my ears pierced and the top of my ear pierced and i dont have anything in them at the moment either.
    Yeah, different parts of the bosy obviouly heal differently. All my ear holes are still open after years. But everytime I have had my nose done, it closes up very quickly without a ring in it. NOt sure about my belly because it has never been ringless!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had to take all my earrings out due to having a third set pierced and then my ears just couldnt cope with having any piercings. I would take them out often though prior to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to have all mine taken out for my csec (even my tongue wtf) but apart from that i never take them out.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have spike-end ni.pple piercings done. They're bars, not rings, with little spikes on the ends, not balls. All you see is a small silver spike on either side of the ni.pple itself.

Oh, they are beautiful.

The only time I changed them was wedding day, when I changed them to purple ones. Nobody would see them, but I wanted everything to match my hair.

They haven't been moved in 5 years but I clean them with almost OCD regularity.