+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your experience with Birallee at Box Hill in Melbourne??

Hi All,

I have registered with Biralee and just wondered if anyone else could share experiences. I have friends who have had children there but also one friend whose baby died, she was tangled in the cord and apparently the doc made the wrong choice and she was suffocated. I know I shouldn't think of this but it's in my mind.

Any other experience stories would be great. I'd love to know I've made the right choice.

Thanks,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I've had 3 of 4 babies there.... Each one has been a great experience there every time ...I'm currently preg with no4 and given my history they have been even more cautious then with my 3rd .... Majority of the midwives are lovely and always helpful.... I had a bad 3rd pregnancy I ended up with a lot of phone calls different hours of the night and trips in and each time I was taken care of with no fuss from them...

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had DS there 6 yrs ago & as soon as I found out I was pregnant again, I knew I wanted to go back, even though there are closer hospitals. The level of care & attention I've received has been fantastic and I've got no complaints at all (other than the usual ones about appts running late!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had DD there & was very happy with the hospital. Aside from one midwife they were lovely & a great support through my pregnancy & the birth.
    The staff OBs & registrars were great too. When they thought it best to intervein they took the time to explain it & didn't push me into anything.