+ Reply to Thread
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Need support :(

This is so not fair, I keep getting upset at other peoples' babies I just found out my ex had a baby and it's upset the hell out of me.

For those that don't know - this is the ex I lost my baby to - when we were together his ex found out she was pregnant and said it was his, he never believed her but he seems to now she's had the baby and I have heard they are back together anyway. They've put in a joint birth notice and seeing it felt like a knife to my heart I hate his guts and don't want him back but I think it just reminds me that I should have been a bit over two months away from having my baby.

Also I was quite upset by my stepsister's 2 month old baby last weekend, I hadn't even met her yet and I couldn't stop crying while they were here, I ended up walking out the door without even seeing my niece

It's even harder to think I may never have my own babies cos I'm single.

Please tell me does it ever get any easier to deal with? Am I ever going to be able to see a baby and not lose the plot?
    Last edited by missybubble; 13-08-2012 at 06:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i had two miscarriages before i had my son, im sure it will be your turn to become a mummy soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I very much doubt it'll happen soon due to me being single Thanks though, I needed to get it out. Am sick of crying about it months down the track still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    you need to go and get some counselling...both to deal with your loss and to build some self esteem

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still feel jealous too. I lost my baby in the 13th week earlier this year. She was due this month.

My SIL has just told us she is pregnant, I am so happy for them but I am also so jealous. I so badly want another baby.

I hate myself for feeling this way but I am generally pretty good at controlling my feelings and just have a little cry in private when I need to.

If you are really struggling with these feelings, I agree with pp in seeking some counselling.

Good luck - its not fair x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hadn't even thought of counselling to be honest. I have suffered from depression for a couple of years (genetic) and pretty much always refused counselling for that because I really hate talking about stuff like my feelings.

I've accepted that I won't be having a baby anytime soon but I think other peoples' bubs just remind me of what I have lost. Some days are certainly tougher than others

Hugs to all that have suffered losses xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missybubble View Post
    I hadn't even thought of counselling to be honest. I have suffered from depression for a couple of years (genetic) and pretty much always refused counselling for that because I really hate talking about stuff like my feelings.

I've accepted that I won't be having a baby anytime soon but I think other peoples' bubs just remind me of what I have lost. Some days are certainly tougher than others

Hugs to all that have suffered losses xx

learning to talk about your feelings is a very important part of growing up and developing empathy and resilience.

We need our feelings, they are good things and help guide us towards what makes us happy and fullfilled in life.

Once you have dealt with your feelings, you can relax and focus on what is much more important right now...getting to know yourself and liking yourself. Before you can find a true partner...you need to know who you are and what you believe in. Forget wanting a baby for now (as much as you can) because it will make you rush into the wrong relationship for the wrong reasons You want to be in a relationship because you love that person and they love and respect you and you want to build a life together...not find the first person who will make a baby with you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (13-08-2012)