+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    I don't think tattoos are such a big thing now (not frowned upon). My friend is in a high position within her job and has never had any issues with it but does wear bracelets/watch when meeting with new clients. She always has people say positive things about it.
    Yeah my head says it wouldn't be an issue, and if it were I could just wear a long sleeved shirt if need be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Yeah my head says it wouldn't be an issue, and if it were I could just wear a long sleeved shirt if need be.
    Exactly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Different companies, different policies.. depends on the job/employer. I will have to wear long sleeves when I go out on job placement soon as I have tatts on both wrists and from my elbow-wrists tattooed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have me sons birth date in roman numerals on the inside of my upper left arm - its relatively easy to hide when needed and sits close to my heart

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my stillborn daughters name on my wrist and dont wear a watch to.interviews and still get jobs thrown at me

To be honest i dont think heaps of people even notice it - my mother in law took almost a year of knowing me and me never wearing anything to cover it, to even notice it lol.

Im even thinking of getting a picture of some sort - dont know what yet - as a tribute to her covering all my inner forearm

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Last edited by Super Trooper; 12-08-2012 at 23:44.

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I like pain
    I love the look of on the side of the ribs too.. Attachment 25396 I think it's my most favoured.
    The side of the rib is great , thy look fantastic there .

The quote your getting is lovely:-)

Xo

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Forearm gets my vote that's where most of my tats are and I like seeing them all the time it reminds off why I got them iynwim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Forearm gets my vote that's where most of my tats are and I like seeing them all the time it reminds off why I got them iynwim
    Yes that's my appeal to it

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the underside of my forearms tattooed (as well as half sleeves) and when going on job interviews or working I wear full length sleeves so it's not an issue. Honestly they are more concerned about my piercings...

I want "following my fate" on my ribs one day, perhaps like the picture posted above on the side from left to right, or going downwards, I haven't decided yet. Oh how it will hurt lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pain is pleasure.
    I want more piercings *sigh*