Hi all ladies due in late October, November and December!

I am a third year student midwife at ACU (Melbourne) with one more semester to go until I am a fully qualified midwife! We have a program that runs through the university called "The Continuity of Care Experience", or some of you may have been involved in the earlier "Follow Through Journey". It is a support based program where student midwives and mums-to-be work together to form a working, learning relationship. It helps me learn what it's like to be with an expecting woman outside of the clinical setting, and you in turn also get the support from an almost-midwife. I require 3 more participants willing to work with me out of the 20 required to finish my degree If any of you lovely ladies in and around Melbourne would like to know more about this program, please feel free to contact me on:
0416 724 116 (text, call, voicemail)
b.dsilva@hotmail.com (I check it every day)

I would be happy to answer any questions you have about the program and receiving support from a student midwife

PS: before everyone gets scared, no, I do not have to be at your birth. It's the #1 asked question and I thought I would answer it now