+ Reply to Thread

Default Clear watery discharge at 6 weeks

Im 6 weeks prego and I have just now been experiencing a lot of clear watery discharge....(a little sticky like egg white) and am now getting small cramps too. I found a panty liner didn't help and it went through two lots of pants.

Has anyone else had this??? I had a mc about six years ago so am a little worried.

Hi Lib try not to worry about the discharge it is completely normal to have an increase whilst pregnant especially clear and watery. I am experiencing the same now and had it all throughout my pregnancy with DD, it's actually a pregnancy symptom. As for the cramps that too is normal in early pregnancy as everything is growing and adjusting to the changes in your body. So long as it's not really painful i wouldn't worry. Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope it is an easy 9 months ahead of you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (13-08-2012)

Similar Threads

1. How can you tell its your waters or a watery discharge? TMI warning!
    By tubster in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17-10-2012, 16:16
  2. clear blue digital weeks not rising
    By laylalayla in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-10-2012, 19:29
  3. Scared - watery discharge and pink/dark red blood at 11 weeks
    By jo7 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 20:03