+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Google Houdini Stop

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have brought a few for car seat, pram, high chair, my daughter is a serial arm getting out girl. The Houdini strap saved my sanity also, now I know she will be safe when in the car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Sounds like its worth a try. I bet my little escape artist figures it out but hey I might get a few months peace, or maybe more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DD 19mo has one on her high chair pram and car seat... Love them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I got one and so far it has worked really well, DS2 would wriggle out of his car seat and dance around in the back no matter how snug it was, if this didn't work then our only option was to buy a special car seat that costs almost $700 So far I am really happy with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have one - best purchase ever!!! You do have to place it at the right height I find - across the chest and not too low otherwise my daughter can get out of it. But if I put it at the right height no worries at all. She still tries so hard but with it on cant bend her arm at the right angle under tight straps to get the arm out. I just get a "stuck, Mum?" and then when she realises she cant get out she just sits there. Saved many a worrying drive looking over my shoulder worried she would be hopping out of her seat!!!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My son sent me crazy getting his arms out of the car seat. We have used the Houdini strap for a year now and it has been great. He hasn't escaped since

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I got one a few weeks ago and he'd worked it out about three days later he cann actually undo it and take it off completely..