+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I swore I'd never wear jeggins, in fact I think I've stated on BH that they should be banned! UNTIL I found some in Crossroads, they are basically pull on jeans rather than denim print leggings, much more flattering and comfortable. They have them in lots of colours but not a bright as the high fashion ones. I'm short too OP so I try to avoid tops longer than wrist length. Maybe try boots with a bit of a heel, wedge heels are really in an not too girly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought this top to go with skinny jeans for spring (when i bought it, it was on sale) and i've got massive boobs, but it kind of doesn't make them look huge.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...id=4w9UJiJpWAc

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    What sort of dresses do you wear and where do you get them? I love jeans but my new post baby body shape might be more comfy and flattered in dresses.
    I get them from all over - heaps of different shops. I just trawl until I find what I want. I have heaps of different types...most cost less than $50.

I like ones that are fitted and then flare out slightly at the waist, and slightly above the knee. Bad description sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing , I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff...

How are you supposed to wear a scarf? Like a flowing fabric-y one, not a woolly winter one. Whatever I do just looks WRONG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll usually wear something like this. A fancy necklace and fitted tank with a blazer. Usually a bit more colour though but black is good ImageUploadedByBub Hub1344768296.663092.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyLoaf For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another great site. Www.boohoo.com really nice dresses. And free postage to aust!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mum2mj For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (13-08-2012),Clementine Grace  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2mj View Post
    Another great site. Www.boohoo.com really nice dresses. And free postage to aust!!
    some really cute stuff on there!! and cheap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lived in a coral colour pair of skinny jeans last year whilst pregnant - they were under $50 maternity from the Asos website. It was mostly warmer weather so I paired them with a plain white singlet and white sandals.

I don't like to be too 'trendy' in my everyday wear... Classic, simple, ladylike and very wearable with blazers, blouses, jeans, dresses, wedges and ankle boots. I am 26.

The best thing to do I think, is browse some street style websites and fashion blogs for ideas. I have a lifestyle blog and post my outfits and have found it is helping me develop my style more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many nice dresses I would buy but Il bf-ing through summer so need something easy to bf in. Dammit I cannot win. Lol

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FindMyLunch View Post
    I'm aiming towards looking my age rather than dressing like a 40 year old (I'm 25).
    I've just bought some skinny jeans and wear them with either flat boots, my Doc Martens or my Converse high tops. I'm far from girly as well.

I am struggling with tops though, I thought knits looked ok but I was told the other day that they make me look frumpy. Apparently my sister and my besty think all my clothes are mumsy or school teacherish... Um hello, I am a mum and a school teacher!
    Try to get nice colours, interesting necklines, and if you can swing it, depending on your build, interesting hemlines on your tops. If you wear knits all of the time, maybe just go and try on something with a bit more structure just to see how you feel. Can you find some tops with slogans or younger images to try and keep it young....not that 40 is old*heh-hmm* you young whipper snapper.