+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Just wanted to say, be really careful with those coloured jeans. I think it's tricky for many people over 21 to wear such faddish clothes. It can be done and look great on older people, but if you don't have much fashion sense I would probably avoid it and stick with classic denim or black.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Yes I agree, i dislike the colored jeans, they look ok on kids or tweens but not for me.
    I think dark denim is the best choice and denim goes with any color tops and accessory's.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Dragon For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    I wear skinny jeans a fair bit, just regular denim (light and dark or black), i wear with boots because it is cold but when the weather heats up i usually wear ballet flats or sandals. I go for plain tops, cardigans and jackets (nothing really 'trendy' just timeless styles). I think classic styles are nicer and will last you a lot longer.
    When i want a pop of colour i will wear a colourful scarf or bright lipstick.
    This is the look i am after, nice but not outrageous.
    Have you any pics of the types of tops and shoes you wear with your skinny's ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2mj View Post
    I can never find jeans that look good with boots because the bottom seems to bunch up under my knees. Are jeggings stretch skinny jeans and would this be the beter option with boots?
    Be veeeery careful with jeggings - they can look great but they can look absolutely disastrous if worn 'wrong' or with the wrong clothes. A loose fitting top that covers your bum is best and definitely not with tall FM boots....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Be veeeery careful with jeggings - they can look great but they can look absolutely disastrous if worn 'wrong' or with the wrong clothes. A loose fitting top that covers your bum is best and definitely not with tall FM boots....
    So basically same as tights? Hmm might try find some super skinnys at that me and dot bunch up under the knee! I can't wear tights unless I have something long over top as I have a massive gap between my legs and it looks horrible! And right now I have nothing I wear with them so Just don't wear them! And at 31 weeks pregnant I don't hve much to wear

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wear skinny jeans a lot. I prefer very dark blue denim, but I have coloured jeans as well.

When I wear the coloured jeans, I usually wear an understated top in a plain-ish colour (white or grey) and a basic necklace. The jeans are a bold statement, so you don't want to overdo the look. The fit is very important. You HAVE to get the right fit.

I love jeans with boots or ballet flats. If I wear boots, I wear them over the jeans.

I also love stockings and dresses with ballet flats & a jacket. I have different patterned stockings (a lace kind of look).
    Last edited by Witwicky; 12-08-2012 at 12:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2mj View Post
    I can never find jeans that look good with boots because the bottom seems to bunch up under my knees. Are jeggings stretch skinny jeans and would this be the beter option with boots?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    I wear skinny jeans a lot. I prefer very dark blue denim, but I have coloured jeans as well.

When I wear the coloured jeans, I usually wear an understated top in a plain-ish colour (white or grey) and a basic necklace. The jeans are a bold statement, so you don't want to overdo the look. The fit is very important. You HAVE to get the right fit.

I love jeans with boots or ballet flats. If I wear boots, I wear them over the jeans.

I also love stockings and dresses with ballet flats & a jacket. I have different patterned stockings (a lace kind of look).
    What sort of dresses do you wear and where do you get them? I love jeans but my new post baby body shape might be more comfy and flattered in dresses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    This is the look i am after, nice but not outrageous.
    Have you any pics of the types of tops and shoes you wear with your skinny's ?
    No, but when i get dressed tomorrow i will take some photos of a type of stuff i wear with my skinny's. Maybe even later today if i can gather some motivation to get out of my pyjamas.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumpity Bump...