+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Show me your casual outfits...

I am in need of a new 'style' of clothing.
    I need to buy new stuff and want to try skinny jeans with something like boots, long nice tee and light cardi's.

Problem is i have NEVER worn skinny jeans before as i am a bit of a dag when it comes to fashion.
    I want to step out of my comfort zone and wear some nice clothes.

I need some inspiration so if anyone wants to post pics of what they wear with skinny jeans or any other modern/casual/nice outfits I would hugely appreciate it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing. In dire need of fashion inspiration.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Subbing too

Thanks
    Reviews
    No pics but katies online has some nice stuff on sale ATM... But I may be daggy?? Lol who knows.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pmakes3 For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I live on a farm, so at home wear trackies, boots etc... but I like tunics over leggings with ballet flats, skinnies (and no you don't have to be a size zero to wear skinny jeans) with a loose fitting top and a cardy. Also love my cargos and cons.
    Oh, I'm 33 - just felt I should say that.

Oh and the point I was making! This website helps me soooooo much http://www.birdsnest.com.au/womens/s...casual/outfits because you can shop body type, style, occasion etc... and they're great with returns and no I don't work for them!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

babyla  (12-08-2012),Blue Dragon  (11-08-2012),giggle berry  (12-08-2012),headoverfeet  (11-08-2012),Made in England  (12-08-2012),MissEm  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those coloured skinny jeans are really coming into fashion now!

Kmart have some that are pretty good for cheap!

Unfortunately I don't wear them because I'm on the bigger side, but I get what you're talking about

Thanks
    Reviews
    love birds nest too!

if you are happy to go online, this site is also great. i just ordered a few spring dresses from the UK on topshop and fat face. Some cute stuff and not too expensive.

http://www.shopstyle.com.au/browse?f...shipping=*#0_0
    http://www.shopstyle.com.au/browse/womens-tops
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 11-08-2012 at 23:42.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (12-08-2012),misskittyfantastico  (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, get some coloured ones but just remember just because they're skinny doesn't mean too tight. It's difficult to give advice without knowing your body shape/height but they usually look good with ballet slipper shoes, a loose T and a cute cardy or jumper. I have some suede ankle boots with just an inch heal I love and wear with my jeans but I'm more into my 'harem' pants lately as they're so super comfy.

Ive used websites like shop style before too but usually prefer to try stuff on

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    Yep, get some coloured ones but just remember just because they're skinny doesn't mean too tight. It's difficult to give advice without knowing your body shape/height but they usually look good with ballet slipper shoes, a loose T and a cute cardy or jumper. I have some suede ankle boots with just an inch heal I love and wear with my jeans but I'm more into my 'harem' pants lately as they're so super comfy.

Ive used websites like shop style before too but usually prefer to try stuff on
    I am short and size 10..
    But i am not a girly girl so i wanted to avoid those ballet slip on shoes as they are just not me. They look great on other girls though.
    I suppose I could wear some nice sandles or boots with them depending on the top i am wearing with it.

I am not into Pink or frilly stuff either but I still want to dress my age and look nice ( Iam 30yo)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This is what I've been wearing all winter.

Except I wear black boots.
    Attached Images

15. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

Blue Dragon  (12-08-2012)