+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is my brother. I know he is just stirring as that is what he does but it doesn't help that I feel like a massive whale without his comments. I regularly burst into tears about my size even though I'm still in size 12 clothes.

Read yesterday bubs will double or even triple in weight between now and due date. Keep thinking oh yay I'm huge and horrible now! Thankfully hubby is great and tells me I am beautiful and gorgeous regularly so that helps.

If I was you I'd just snap at them when they say that. When else can you say what you think, blame hormones and get away with it!

I don't know why people think that because we're pregnant we don't mind being called huge. Every Monday at work I have people comment on how I've grown over the weekend, and I have one colleague who refers to me as Shrek. Yes I might be pregnant but I am still conscious of my body so thanks for making me feel like a hippo!!

Similar Threads

1. Picking your battles?
    By Jensha in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:13
  2. grrr annoying things parents say/do
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-04-2012, 15:16