Closed Thread
Page 81 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some people super annoy me! What is it anyone's business what your babes bedtime is? There is no way DS would go down before 8 no matter how hard I try so I gave up and let him just go to bed when he gets tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    She just woke up. First thing she said was'I just want someone to love me' argh.
    Both of them have been competing with each other, it's so frustrating. And I don't want her to think no one loves her
    Awww I'm sure she knows you love her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2TTC View Post
    Do you know whats brought it on?
    Not quite sure. Nothing major has happened lately. I suspect perhaps she is a bit jealous of DD2? DD2 is at that age where she is starting to say and do a lot of new things, you know, so perhaps she thinks DD2 is getting more attention? Often we will praise DD2 for something like using her manners and DD1 will pipe up with "Aren't I xyz too?"
    I worried that perhaps we were favouring DD2 but I've kept an eye on it (while acting as I normally would) and its not the case. Though both girls seem to be competing against each other with us, so if one is with DF he other has to be too and it causes massive fights, or if one kisses me, the other has to kiss me to, then the other has to kiss me again and so on and so on.

It's so hard to share yourself between 2 kids.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's so hard to share yourself between 2 kids.
    yeah it is. I find it quite hard to do as DS2 is switching on to more and more and it's such a big deal whereas DS1 is just an angel child so I kinda take for granted just how good he is.

I struggle most with finding opportunities to spend one on one time with each of them. I'm with DS2 all day every day though so I usually have one afternoon a week where I get mum and dad to watch him and DS1 and I go on our ice cream date to cold rock :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think I need to get DF to look after DD2 while I take DD1 out to do something special with her once in a while, it's just so hard with DFs shift work and stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think I need to get DF to look after DD2 while I take DD1 out to do something special with her once in a while, it's just so hard with DFs shift work and stuff.
    It'd be nice if you could just set aside one or two hours a week where he takes one and you take the other, then the next week you swap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to sleep but I keep hitting refresh on the new posts :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing new comes up though.

Hey how annoying is it the bub hub makes us wait 30seconds between posts???? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HugsBunny View Post
    Nothing new comes up though.

Hey how annoying is it the bub hub makes us wait 30seconds between posts???? Lol
    Flood control. It could be worse - 60 seconds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really need to sleep too but I'm just not tired! Bloody night shifts throw me out